Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A few did strike me as having some promise yes. It was more of the same response across the board for them all when other responses would have been better that struck me as odd.
    I think bluetracker just happened to pick up a big glut of closed threads at once. Most of them seemed to be the pro/anti flying crowd taking potshots at each other and a bunch of the usual "OMG u nerfed my abelety GG BLIZ ROFLOL".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ofc it must be Blizzard - never the posters fault.

Look at all the "no flying" threads that popped up here after there was a new and lengthy flying explanation by Blizzard. Surely some of them would have lend to a good discussion. But if you have 2 or 3 major thread going on, do you need thread 4-10? So they are being locked.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

I don't really understand how all can be misread about general discussions on the Blizzard forum. I mean, there is many threads and even many more who's about the same topic. Blizzard reacts to the threads as they see needed of course, some are locked due to it being already on another topic or because users derail it.

Many times a thread can start constructive, but suddenly turn to the worse, where commenting suddenly doesn't support the actual topic.

And I think it would be too much of a trouble to remove the posts that makes it a problem, as well as the ones commenting those posts Vs. just locking the thread.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

Hi all, just wanted to drop in to let you know that we do in fact have a few new folks who have joined the moderation team. As ever, feedback like this is never a bad thing and I'll be sure to pass it along their way. In addition, if you ever have a concern regarding the forums that needs to be brought to the attention of the moderation team, please reach out to us via the following channels.

World of Warcraft: [email protected]
    Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone: [email protected]

We do our best to respond asap, but it can take up to 5 days for us to get back to you.

I wish all the flying threads would get locked and/or moved into one big thread, on MMO I mean. It's annoying when some person thinks his view is important enough that he/she has to make a new thread about it, to go with the 20 others. I don't post on the official forums much so can't relate directly.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to drop in to let you know that we do in fact have a few new folks who have joined the moderation team. As ever, feedback like this is never a bad thing and I'll be sure to pass it along their way. In addition, if you ever have a concern regarding the forums that needs to be brought to the attention of the moderation team, please reach out to us via the following channels.

World of Warcraft: [email protected]
    Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone: [email protected]

We do our best to respond asap, but it can take up to 5 days for us to get back to you.
    Thanks Araxom. Always good to have you pop by for a visit. Now go and figure out why I'm lagging in D3 *

*just pulling your chain a little. Haven't lagged for a few days now.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!