Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Taco bell is so low quality, but so tasty. I feel guilty when I eat it. It's like having an argument with your wife, and then rubbing one out when she goes over to her mother's place to cry. I really don't mean to bring sexuality into it. But that's truly, emotionally, what eating taco bell is like.
    You got some serious issues
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You got some serious issues
    You obviously aren't married.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Yep, sure is. You are not a man until you survive your first real fight against the fire shits that is inevitably the conclusion of eating Taco Bell.
    I think my gut has been tempered by years of actual Mexican food, I've never had an issue with Taco Bell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I haven't had Taco Bell in probably 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i have no idea how people are so messed up by taco bell food. maybe it's because i'm mostly italian, but i have never in my life had a problem while eating. i mean, i can also eat jalapenos and other things even hotter without any trouble, but i just don't get it.
    Yeah, I never get explosive diarrhea either for some reason.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yeah, I never get explosive diarrhea either for some reason.
    Explosive diarrhea is the result of gas + lack of fibre. So if you otherwise eat healthily, but occasionally treat yourself to a crunch wrap supreme or whatever then you'll be fine.

The people who say "I eat healthy, If I eat there I get the McShits" are full of shit, because if they had a proper balanced diet they wouldn't be getting the McShits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Explosive diarrhea is the result of gas + lack of fibre. So if you otherwise eat healthily, but occasionally treat yourself to a crunch wrap supreme or whatever then you'll be fine.

The people who say "I eat healthy, If I eat there I get the McShits" are full of shit, because if they had a proper balanced diet they wouldn't be getting the McShits.
    Weird, didn't think my diet was that good, guess I have a relatively solid one then.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Weird, didn't think my diet was that good, guess I have a relatively solid one then.
    Maybe you're chronically constipated and it all balances out. :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i have no idea how people are so messed up by taco bell food. maybe it's because i'm mostly italian, but i have never in my life had a problem while eating. i mean, i can also eat jalapenos and other things even hotter without any trouble, but i just don't get it.
    Me either... I think it's some sort of macho cool thing for those with poor digestive tracts. Kinda like it's cool to get drunk and throw up.

Oh, and to answer the OP, I luv me some basic crunchy beef tacos (with lettuce and cheese, and mild sauce)... the original ones. I grew up with this being the main menu item growing up (1970s) before they had the fancy menu. Definitely comfort food, as I can make stuff that tastes better (and healthier) at home
    Last edited by Vermicious; 2014-04-28 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we're a bit short on Taco Bell here. I'll have to settle for going across the street to the Xinjiang place and doing skewers of grilled lamb for a bit less than $10 for slightly over a pound (58 RMB/500g). Alas, Taco Bell doesn't serve beer, but they do.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.