Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sarah who?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The Republicans betrayed one of their best in McCain by forcing him further to the right and saddling him with this nutbag. Shocking. Now he's a parody of himself and she's the greatest comedic creation of the 21st century.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I feel sorry for John McCain. He was actually a reasonable candidate with a brain and a conscience before the party machine got its hands on him.
    One of their best? He has a brain?

He's a war-mongering ideologue. If that's their best and brightest, that's pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    So that means we should take her seriously? She hasn't been relevant since 2008, except for liberals still suffering for a Palin-induced version of BDS.
    Liberals?

The OP spoke of how she was invited to the NRA to speak there. And you damn well know she'll be speaking at every republican convention because shes invited to do so by Republicans

But yeah, its Liberals fault shes invited to speak at Republican/NRA functions...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was religious, I'd be pissed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

With her, Bachmann, and Cruz running their mouths it's exactly why people don't take the Tea Party seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    So that means we should take her seriously? She hasn't been relevant since 2008, except for liberals still suffering for a Palin-induced version of BDS.
    I'm not saying take her seriously. I'm saying we need to keep showing how batshit crazy she is so she never gets in a position of authority again. And with how much she is on Fox, she is still relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    But yeah, its Liberals fault shes invited to speak at Republican/NRA functions...
    She will only become more relevant as midterms are getting closer and she starts making the rounds promoting candidates. It's the time of the season where if mama bear sees her shadow, republicans reclaim the senate.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    One of their best? He has a brain?

He's a war-mongering ideologue. If that's their best and brightest, that's pretty sad.
    Once upon a time he was one of the few legislators pushing for campaign finance reform.

Then he got teabagged and Russ Feingold got replaced by Ron Johnson, who's been an essentially useless waste of air since he took office.

Sarah Palin is an absolute idiot.

The only good she does is say shit like this. Which is why liberals like her, conservatives. She's not a threat. She's a 9th level idiot of the highest order.

Deleted
    She is like the American version of Jeremy Clarkson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    With her, Bachmann, and Cruz running their mouths it's exactly why people don't take the Tea Party seriously.
    Problem is, Cruz is holding office, and barring something happening to him, he'll be there for at least another 4 years.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

If only closed minds came with closed mouths...

She's just, crazy. Insane lady, she should get a bunch of birds.

Deleted
    Extremist idiot tells other extremist idiots how she would handle a different kind of extremists with extremist punnishments to stop extremism.

Solid plan, stick with the same plan we had for centuries, it always ended up working

Deleted
    So what they should do to terrorists then? Pat in the back and forgive?

Anyway that was funny statement lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    So what they should do to terrorists then? Pat in the back and forgive?

Anyway that was funny statement lol
    How about "charge them, put them through the justice system as the Consitution demands and then sentence/free them as necessary?"
    Putin khuliyo

A 2-party system seems to be degrading, if it spawns politicians like this (who are popular, mind you).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    A 2-party system seems to be degrading, if it spawns politicians like this (who are popular, mind you).
    It's not a two party problem really. It's an issue with people who always vote for "their" party regardless of what they stand for, what they do or who they put up for nomination. If you vote for the person with an (R) next to their name, no mater what, it doesn't mater how many parties their are. Same with the (D),(L),(I) etc only voters.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    And people wanted and some still want to see this questionable human being have some sort of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    The republican party's wicked witch of the north. Who cares what she says.