Poll: Should Garrosh Heirlooms stay in-game after 6.0?

Arrow Garrosh Heirlooms - Should They Stay or be Removed in 6.0?

For comments and discussion please keep it to the main thread on the subject:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...removed-in-6-0
    Last edited by Calamari; 2014-04-28 at 12:36 PM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

I'd rather have them removed. I haven't gotten any personally, but i think its cool for the people who got them that they have something "special".

I've gotten my flex version, so I guess I voted "don't care". They probably won't be necessary anytime soon as people are getting their boosted characters with WoD and, with the level boost service being new and available in the cash shop now as well, I imagine that many characters are just buying their way up anyway.

I'd rather they stay, simply because they're the only way to get certain Transmogs as Alliance.

Deleted
    Don't really care. Only got the mace so far, which doesn't even look good. I'd like to have the staff, but if I don't get it...whatever *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they staying but being removed from loot table?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

They arnt being removed from the loot table in 6.0 they are being removed when WOD drops. 6.0 is the pre patch --x.0 has always been the pre patch x.0.xxxxx is the expansion

Meh, don't care to be honest. If you're so dead set on having a weapon that scales from 90-100 after getting to 100, go crazy. Won't see me farming em up though.

Actually on Twitter it was stated they would be removed when "draenor unlocks", something very different.
    They will remain obtainable as long as SoO is relevant, until the release of the expansion and raising of the level cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.