10+ Year Old Account

Why has Bashiok not been put on a leash?

Isn't this the same genius who's comments nearly killed Diablo 3? From a marketing point of view alone, why would you let this self serving preacher downtalk to the players like we are retarded at the same time you are trying to sell pre-orders?

At least ghostcrawler shot straight from the hip. Don't say flying conflicts with the true nature of the intent of the game when we know the real reason is you don't want to spend the time and resources on stitching the landscape together to allow flying.

I have been playing this game for 10 straight years and for the first time I am wondering if my time with blizzard is coming to an end. Don't tell me how flying is cheating me of experiencing the game then go and sell instant 90's.

This guy clearly should not be allowed to speak to the general population unless three people check his message. Mostly the PR and marketing department.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting..they deleted the tread pretty fast:

And even green poster was a d***.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Does anyone remember the 'know your CM' blog post which was supposed to inform us about each community manager?

It started and ended with Bashiok, it was literally was just a blog about him. The mans just a huge arse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    downtalk to the players like we are retarded
    Because a lot of people act like that?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-04-28 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Does anyone remember the 'know your CM' blog post which was supposed to inform us about each community manager?

It started and ended with Bashiok, it was literally was just a blog about him. The mans just a huge arse.
    I'd like to see areas where he has. Funny thing about these accusations, they always end up with just rants.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    And even green poster was a d***.
    Saying that anonymous personal attacks on the internet are distasteful and reflect poorly on the poster is rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Because a lot of players act like that?
    ^QFT

I've never seen him downtalk to to people, and honestly I'm not sure how he (or the other CMs) can keep it together as much as they do with all the crazy, stupid, inane, out of context and just plain wrong comments that get thrown their way day in and day out.

I even remeber some people promise to find his living adress in real life and threaten him, from diablo forums
    but anyway community managers are here to tell people developers' plans and give feed back from community back they do nothing to game itself, points and reasons behind changes are still the same
    how he phrase it he needs to be point at so it's only way to do it as their green poster said to email them

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't anything constructive about a thread like this.