Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    back when i was on a high pop. realm (Blackmoore eu) u could easy make 10-20k a day with just ore shuffle => selling cut gems. so i guess 100k in a month is not that hard even on lower pop. relams

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to sell cooking recipes and earned like 4K-8K a day. The ROI (Return of Investment) is huge. Buy for few silver/gold each, sell 100g-300g each. 1 shopping round a month (1,5 hours) send recipes to 4 banktoons, stored alot of recipes in my mailbox and had alot of recipes on AH. Btw, you can do it with alot of, not so general, profession recipes. The only downside is that you have to run alot between mailbox and AH cos you can only carry 5 bags full of recipes but you just have to think 'I carry worth over 10K gold atm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Done.

Actually made 170k from the day I made this thread.
    So what method did you actually end up using?

Ok, if you use 1 pot of luck with no professions, you can earn lets say 1k per pot (20mins), thats 30k in 1 month doing basicly nothing. if you use 3 pots a day (1 hour) you get about 3k, which will grant you 90k for 1 hour per day.
    I wouldn't go by the 5-15k people on twitch claim as that is highly unlikely nowdays since prices on bolts and ores has gone down drasticly.

Expected treasures per pot is around 40-90, highly depends on rng, I've gotten 93 as best, but usually averages around 50-60.