Poll: Do you want 'Mount 2.0' to happen?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diviner View Post
    100% wrong. When i started playing WoW all i could think of is discovering things. How is this not adding to that? If you think wow should only be about PvP and PvE, then you are the reason this game sucks. Blizzard has lost it's touch by simply adding content and forgetting about simple things and overall feel of the game.
    Couldn't have said it better. I really wish they paid more attention to the world content.

Deleted
    I love the concept behind this, especially over on the RP realms where mounts can quite often play a large role in their story.
    Although I personally really do like this, I can understand why members aren't convinced-to some players mounts are just something to help them get from a-b.
    Perhaps if Blizz was to do something like this, it should only be with the RP servers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love your ideas. Thank you for putting this together!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice idea. People might actually see the graphic's in the game now. But... Not beeing able to fly at all though might be scary.

Does this mean I'd have to level my mounts separately or anything like that? I have quite a few favorites and swap them out regularly for spice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yes.

/10fuckinchars
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Delicious.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overall I really like this idea. I'm not fond of the consequence included in the pack mule talent as i feel the benefit is dwarfed in comparison to the risk. Other than that great job I like it. About time they changed things up a little.

Why didnt they introduce this instead of pet battles...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea BUT also add in an ability to place armour on your mounts like a reskin of the model you can purchase,that would make it perfect.

This will cost a raid tier (you heard it from first lol). I know this is not a joke anymore but it is still true..

this is a great idea OP and in fact if there were a button to vote for the "poster of the year" this would go to you I ve seen all your great threads and polls and new ideas...but wow seems to only cares about raiding..and when they have to design a raid and balance it for the stupid amount of 4 difficulties, then there is no development time for anything else..

Take WoD for example..how many things scrapped and how many things arrived as "lazy works"...no capital cities and fixed garrison theme are just 2 examples. Anyway, I have lost any hope about wow but I hope they will prove me wrong and for once they will remember the company they once was and create something insightful.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    This will cost a raid tier (you heard it from first lol). I know this is not a joke anymore but it is still true..

this is a great idea OP and in fact if there were a button to vote for the "poster of the year" this would go to you I ve seen all your great threads and polls and new ideas...but wow seems to only cares about raiding..and when they have to design a raid and balance it for the stupid amount of 4 difficulties, then there is no development time for anything else..

Take WoD for example..how many things scrapped and how many things arrived as "lazy works"...no capital cities and fixed garrison theme are just 2 examples. Anyway, I have lost any hope about wow but I hope they will prove me wrong and for once they will remember the company they once was and create something insightful.
    That's flattering, thank you!

I agree, things are looking rather bleak right now. But don't lose faith, I have a gut feeling the next expansion might surprise us positively.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    That's flattering, thank you!

I agree, things are looking rather bleak right now. But don't lose faith, I have a gut feeling the next expansion might surprise us positively.
    I was hoping for this expansion to be the surprise I have a feeling that there is a fight inside Blizzard between those who want to make drastic changes and those who afraid of them..I think this was the reason WoD delayed and so many things seem "unfinished" or "cautiously done".
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I still think this is one of my favorite fan ideas.

Expanding the mount system would be a great thing do to, and in light of the success of the pet battle system, I don't see why they wouldn't want to do something interesting with mounts, especially if they want to keep us grounded going forward.

You know, if Blizz would have introduced something new and exciting to the mount system like OP put together here, I suspect the backlash to flying would have been much smaller. I like it! cool idea OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Omg this idea is great! Blizzard should hire you!

Deleted
    It looks nice if it wouldnt be for the total absence of flyin mounts?

Love this idea! Here's another trait you could add to certain mounts: "Indoors". "This mount prefers to stay in from the weather. It moves at X speed in old dungeons and raid instances."

Shit this thread was over a year ago now? Man! Still great ideas though!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Time flies! Perhaps time to give this one an update soon. :]