Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Eva Braun loved German sausage though.
    actually, my boyfriend is german.. so.. hmm..
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Eva Braun loved German sausage though.
    She was more into Austrian sausage they say
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Maybe you're going to the wrong places ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Maybe you're going to the wrong places ..
    has he actually ever specified the venues he was referring to?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    has he actually ever specified the venues he was referring to?
    More than likely females just avoid him, so it seems like it's all men.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    More than likely females just avoid him, so it seems like it's all men.
    They dont avoid me, they are just always uninterested, but I also see the same attitude towards 99% of other males. They prefer to chat in their mobile phones than to look at your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by loveblondes View Post
    They dont avoid me, they are just always uninterested, but I also see the same attitude towards 99% of other males. They prefer to chat in their mobile phones than to look at your eyes.
    I guess every guy in this thread who has said you are full of shit are those 1% super lucky, rich, amazingly attractive guys, right?

Stop being a whiney shut-in.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... what is this, the under 25 crowd?

Although sometimes people pretend to be busy and phones are an easy method...

A lot of guys out there with kids, apparently many are managing to catch someone's eye. I doubt most of these people are just tripping over each other on the side walk and having a baby accident.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-04-30 at 06:27 AM.

I didnt know teenage lasted up to late 20's.
    The idea that once we hit 20 we're all of a sudden mature and don't act like our teenage selves is a fantasy. Despite not being by 'definition' a teenager you can still act, think and behave as one; at which point I question if there is a difference.

Maturity comes at different rates for different people. The male brain doesn't even reach full maturity until mid-late twenties. And even then people still change, especially with experience.

I'm not saying what I'm saying to be offensive. This is how the situation presents itself to me, I've seen this place.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2014-04-30 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    The idea that once we hit 20 we're all of a sudden mature and don't act like our teenage selves is a fantasy. Despite not being by 'definition' a teenager you can still act, think and behave as one; at which point I question if there is a difference.

Maturity comes at different rates for different people. The male brain doesn't even reach full maturity until mid-late twenties. And even then people still change, especially with experience.

I'm not saying what I'm saying to be offensive. This is how the situation presents itself to me, I've seen this place.
    I didnt say once you hit 20 you are suddenly mature. I just said Im into my late 20's (couple of years before 30) and I dont feel like a teenager at all.

I dont think its something about maturity but personality. The society changes fast and we are expected to catch up at the same rates.

Deleted
    Maybe you don't feel like a teenager, but you kinda sounds like one.

I didnt say once you hit 20 you are suddenly mature. I just said Im into my late 20's (couple of years before 30) and I dont feel like a teenager at all.
    I feel the point may have been missed. 20 was used because it's the age you 'stop' becoming a teenager. Coupled with the rest of what I said earlier, does that not illustrate to you that you can act like a teenager without actually being one? The age is irrelevant.

I dont think its something about maturity but personality. The society changes fast and we are expected to catch up at the same rates.
    You may not feel it, but a large part of what you say and think are reminiscent of someone who is. I'm 99% certain non-teenage (in mentality) women, don't really find teenage boys attractive. However, take it with a grain of salt from a random guy on the internet. But I suggest the issue may be with you, rather than all the women in the world.

Honestly, unless you're thoroughly repugnant (as in you say the shit to them IRL that you say here; god forbid), even the most meek of men can score a great woman (or man!) with a bit of persistance.

So your complaint diverges at two points. Because I can't tell what you actually want (besides a blonde). One you can't score a nice lady (refer to above).

Two you want women to hang off you like crazy. In which case you're appealing to a specific subset of people. These people who 'put out easy, vapid and easy to impress' have their price; but you don't seem to be willing to pay it (become what they desire).
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2014-04-30 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    When a charity collector on the street approaches somebody to ask for money, or when somebody who is clearly trying to convince them to convert approaches are they usually interested in them or what they have to say? No.
    Surely that should also apply to people who are approached by others who are seeking either sex or a relationship (not a revenge, I don't know why I put that) when the approached party is not looking for it.
    Last edited by mmocdf96e84cdd; 2014-04-30 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, have you ever thought about trying guys out and seeing if you like it. you never know till you give it a go. Maybe then your be thankful for the sausages.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Going out to venues I notice that they are about 80%+ males and the small minority are women.. why dont women go out as often? It seem that women have become a commodity in western societies, they play with advantage for the solely reason of being such.
    Umm, in 98% of the US 51% are female. Only Alaska is different with 45% females. So if you are only seeing males in a club you have to ask yourself are you going to the right clubs?

Does the Club have a wide screen displaying sports programming?
    Does the Club have a Rainbow Flag?
    Is the music played in the Club Gangsta? or Country?

If you answer yes to any of the above you are going to the wrong places to meet women. Now before anyone say but women like Gangsta and Country, and this is true, the social environments where women choose to go are not the macho bar type clubs associated with those scenes.

Also if you go to a club where getting drunk is the primary goal of the club, the majority of sane women will avoid such places.

I don't mean to be rude but maybe you are coming off as creep or just not attractive to them. Blonde women are no different than other women and if they see a guy they like they will make themselves available to him. So either your approach is wrong, they noticed you staring at them for 40 minutes before talking, or you are just not their cup of tea.

I am saying that because the way you are talking it sounds like I pick up more blonde women than you and I am not even into women.

Deleted
    A lot of men are sad in the world and one of the big reasons are loneliness, they just cant or dont know how to meet women, and when they try they inmediately fail.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of men are sad in the world and one of the big reasons are loneliness, they just cant or dont know how to meet women, and when they try they inmediately fail.
    It's good to see LoveBlondes wasn't really Elliot Rodger.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-06-22 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this was necroed, I'm locking it.