10+ Year Old Account

[MW] Garrosh 10HM

Hi guys, i cleared 14/14HM month ago with my MW but now im progressing with my friends guild Garrosh 10HM, any advice? Any talent particulan talent choice? I have to change my Haste Bp or socketting?

Deleted
    Nah you should be good, put a little more emphasis on damage and make sure you have TFT running for every Whirling. I did 10m over christmas while only having like 2 garry kills on 25 and it really is trivial in comparison when you look at setup. Relax and have a good night of raiding.

Either 9 or 12k is fine. Go for your normal Crit (/int) socketting.
    Talents: I run with chi wave [I'm used to it for most of 10 man, and it does very high dps over the fight], diffuse magic, RJW [Xuen's valid alternative, I prefer RJW here], leg sweep [for warsong'd orcs + 1st transition, and free chi with RJW ]
    Glyphs: RnM, Enduring spheres and Surging mist [amazing when people are taking very random and dangerous spikes in p3 whirlings].
    I use the dps cloak and healer meta gem.

For phase one I really don't prioritise RnM, everything gets mopped up by eminence and atonement (or whatever your other healer is doing), with spirit shell for iron star impacts. TfT (+ chi brew) for annihilate phase, and then every whirling. If you can, stack 2 raid/healing CDs for each whirling, and your non-desecrate guys can stay in melee range with a defensive. I save Revival for emergencies, personally. You can pop either diffuse or fort brew for every whirling.
    Phase 4 you can soak the 4th Malice with another monk/rogue/etc if you save diffuse (or use zen med glyph).
    The only time I consistently (every fight) need to single target heal is at the end of p3 before/while boss is moving to the middle - our BrM has high stacks but vengeance is dropping off so he needs focused healing. I just EnvM or healing sphere until the stacks drop. Boss hits bloody hard in P4 as well, so for safety I'll throw the odd EnvM on the tank while nothing else is going on.

Besides that, dps.

My last kill:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...6&type=summary
    ~100k hps and ~100k dps is fairly normal for fistweaving, though lightningweaving could/should do more (go 12k haste for this) as you can see from the rankings.

I can't imagine it'll be very different for you on 10 man from 25. You might have to/want to help with interrupts more, just remember yours silences from the front, so if possible don't use it on MC'd casters just before they're freed..

Edit: I also.. help our warlock kill the 2nd engineer, just to avoid any bad RNG from him. Rocket boots there -> portal back.
    Last edited by Liff; 2014-05-02 at 02:56 PM.
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0man-MW-advise
    A lot depends on what your raid needs.

I generally am on the middle adds in the first intermission with just the tank, so I save my tiger for then; that was needed for our group to be able to push under 24 energy. Other than that, I fistweave a _lot on the fight. You really should never need to focus healing on the fight. Just make sure you hit TfT a few seconds before the whirls hit (TfT will be up for every single one) so when they hit, you can do 2 uplifts, 2 CB, 2 more uplifts and keep everyone topped off. Other than that, fistweaving is better HPS for tank/random damage.

This is one of my recent kills (we always afk the second intermission phase, so the numbers may be misleading),
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done