Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why didn't you rescue all the cats? They probably miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya but even if an animal is partially domestic it will make it on a list, it doesn't change the fact that they can survive in the wild on their own which means they are not fully domestic.
    Ok, it can survive on it's on it's own. What does this even mean and what bearing does it have on the OP's situation?

Just because it can eat on it's own doesn't mean it shouldn't be kept as a pet. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but whatever it is you're doing a poor job of articulating it.

Scumbag op posts a thread which is clearly going to cause controversy. Is this allowed via forum rules?!@?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Scumbag op posts a thread which is clearly going to cause controversy. Is this allowed via forum rules?!@?
    Fuck yeah!

Nicely done. It's too bad you couldn't get the other ones as well. At least to get them fixed. I would also encourage your friend to get his cats (and the new one) fixed.

You have seperated a cat from its mother and you ask for congratulations here, is that it?

What you did was cruel.

I appriciate the cute images. Thanks for the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Ok, it can survive on it's on it's own. What does this even mean and what bearing does it have on the OP's situation?

Just because it can eat on it's own doesn't mean it shouldn't be kept as a pet. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but whatever it is you're doing a poor job of articulating it.
    I am just saying he will have to let it be both an indoor and outdoor cat is all. There's nothing wrong with that is there?
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Deleted
    I'm not the OP so I don't know what the situation was beyond the OP rescuing a cat that was stranded in a tree, you hear about this all the time and some people ignore the cats others employ a ladder to climb the tree to save the poor kitten. The OP falls in the latter of the two groups so I'm not sure how you've discerned that the mother is good for the kitten. And since you have 4 wild cats you should know of the perils that it faced prior to them finding you with food and water scarcity (Australia) who knows when the mother could provide a meal for her Kittens?

The OP acted seflessly and went beyond the call of duty.
    Again, where exactly do you get the whole tree story?

The kitten doesn't look unhealthy or under nourished in the first pick at all. It pretty much looks as if the mother took good care of them. To me it sounds more as if he simply took a young kitten, brought it to his friend and now it's simply adjusting to a new home situation. Which is more then fine for me, but not quite rescuing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am just saying he will have to let it be both an indoor and outdoor cat is all. There's nothing wrong with that is there?
    My sides are hurting! I never said that it was wrong to do both you brought up the whole indoor situation in the first place. lol

My sides are hurting! I never said that it was wrong to do both you brought up the whole indoor situation in the first place. lol
    A good cat is a good cat. I guess I am getting at from personal experience with many cats, the ones born outside love the outside way more than cats born indoors.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal