[TV] Warehouse 13

Did a search and didn't see anything. Anyone else watch this show? They're wrapping it up with a short season for the last episodes.

Last nights episode with Artie, Claudia and Myka was very touching I feel. Almost made me cry when Artie says nobody has to go through anything alone. I'm glad they're getting a chance to close the show on their terms.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I'm sad that this final season is so short. It's kind of a goofy show but it's enjoyable.

The crossovers with Eureka were great. So used to seeing these 'verses where that are dark and mysterious... its refreshing to see a quirky & just... 'weird' take on things.

Warehouse 13's also the closest thing to a continuation of the Lost Room miniseries, which I'd love to see more of.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    The crossovers with Eureka were great. So used to seeing these 'verses where that are dark and mysterious... its refreshing to see a quirky & just... 'weird' take on things.

Warehouse 13's also the closest thing to a continuation of the Lost Room miniseries, which I'd love to see more of.
    Loved the lost room. Was so good!

I haven't watched it since the end of the second season, but I really liked it. How many seasons did it end up having, and were the last few seasons as good as the first two?

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I haven't watched it since the end of the second season, but I really liked it. How many seasons did it end up having, and were the last few seasons as good as the first two?
    They're on the 5th and final season, although it's only 6 episodes long. I thought all the seasons were great.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    As said above, we're on the 5th but it's shortened to only 6 episodes. I'd highly recommend watching the other seasons. Personally I think the show is wonderful and very underrated although since it's gone through 5 seasons it's clearly got enough of a fan base to warrant it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched the finale of warehouse 13, brought me to tears. I can't believe it is really over. Everytime something amazing ends I am just speechless. As a wow fan. "No king rules forever my son". Warehouse 13 was one of my favorite shows. The only ever time I was so sad for something else ending was city of heroes when it got shut down, I think I had more sadness for that. Either way I am torn. Amazing show, amazing finale. Good bye Warehouse 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Just watched the finale of warehouse 13, brought me to tears. I can't believe it is really over. Everytime something amazing ends I am just speechless. As a wow fan. "No king rules forever my son". Warehouse 13 was one of my favorite shows. The only ever time I was so sad for something else ending was city of heroes when it got shut down, I think I had more sadness for that. Either way I am torn. Amazing show, amazing finale. Good bye Warehouse 13.
    I definitely felt the same way as you just described. It was a great show and it was a rare finale that really did the show justice. It will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

I loved the finale.

And while I would have been fine with Pete and Myka staying friends, it kinda felt good to see them admit to their feelings for each other. At least on Pete's end it'd seemed like he had an attraction to her for at least a couple seasons.

It was a lighthearted, good-natured fun show. There aren't many of those around anymore, so it was nice while it lasted. It'll go on the list of similar lighthearted shows I miss, like Eureka and Psych.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I loved the finale.

And while I would have been fine with Pete and Myka staying friends, it kinda felt good to see them admit to their feelings for each other. At least on Pete's end it'd seemed like he had an attraction to her for at least a couple seasons.

It was a lighthearted, good-natured fun show. There aren't many of those around anymore, so it was nice while it lasted. It'll go on the list of similar lighthearted shows I miss, like Eureka and Psych.
    Yeah, I loved the season finale. I really enjoyed the part with Pete. Showing all his memories much slower than everyone elses and the music was a nice touch. I'm a bit confused by the part with Claudia though at the end. Not sure what purpose that served except to show that she had taken over as caretaker and everyone had moved on?

The episode this season where they get sucked into a spanish teledrama was awsome

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    The episode this season where they get sucked into a spanish teledrama was awsome
    Yes. The part with the horns when they passed around the artifact was great but did get mildly annoying after 50 minutes. Artie's face was the best when it happened though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yeah, I loved the season finale. I really enjoyed the part with Pete. Showing all his memories much slower than everyone elses and the music was a nice touch. I'm a bit confused by the part with Claudia though at the end. Not sure what purpose that served except to show that she had taken over as caretaker and everyone had moved on?
    The way I took the ending was that they figured out a way to keep Warehouse 13 where it was and not let Warehouse 14 come around yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    The way I took the ending was that they figured out a way to keep Warehouse 13 where it was and not let Warehouse 14 come around yet.
    I don't think so. It was a new set of people and Claudia goes to the round table and puts her hand on it like she's remembering the past. I think it moved and it's years later and something said reminded her of that day hence her going back to it. It just seemed an odd ending as they could have just ended it with the ping and them all talking.