579 Boomkin Lf raiding guild

Hello,

I'm a 579 ilvl 14/14 hm boomkin looking for a new home. I'm seeking a well established mature 25 man raiding guild. I'm ok with raiding 4 nights or more a week during progression but to help with burn out I would like to raid no more than 3 nights (2 would be wonderful) a week through farm. I'm looking to be done with raiding each night no later than 12 est. Sun - Thurs. Currently I'm on stormrage alliance but am not against going horde. Unfortunately it may take me longer to be able to faction change with a server change.

armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ylean/advanced
    Last edited by Shayshay; 2014-04-30 at 05:26 AM.

Hey there, we're quite interested in talking to you, if you're looking for a new home, the best method of contact would be to add me @ my battle tag, or ingame, thank you .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with EIGHT independent ten man teams within guild all of which are in heroics. 13/14 H Current content, 13/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 13/14H Current Content, 13/13H 16/16H Previous Content. We are a 25 man core team, multiple alt and main ten man teams with deep and varied heroic progression. Large guild active, helpful, talented, and intelligent.
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a balance druid for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Ive selected a few guilds that Ill be looking further into and making my decision.. Thanks for the responses

Last Chapter 25m 12/14 H tues,weds,thurs 8:15-11:15 pm est
    looking for ranged ( locks, ele, mage,) all strong applicants considered
    Melee will be considered as well

apply at Lastchapterguild.com

or contact btag xNJxCrash#1556
    Kamahri#1205

Hola! Karazhan Chess Team - Horde - Dawnbringer is in search of a DPS of your caliber. We are a newly merged 25 man team currently 10/14H. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7:00-10:30 Central (server time).

Here's what we offer you:
    -Flasks, potions, and food for raiding.
    -Consistant raiding.
    -Free gems and enchants for new gear.
    -A group of friendly, helpful raiders.
    -A drama free atmosphere.

What we ask of you:
    -Know your class.
    -Know the content.
    -Be on time for raid.

We are a strong progressing guild looking forward to completing this expansion with Heroic Garrosh down. Add me on Battletag and find out if we'll be a good fit for each other.

Lissenis#1887

*Offering Cross-Server tryouts*

Rather than fill up your post with a page full of our spam you can find our full recruitment post here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-growth-to-25
    I think you could be a good fit for the group were looking to grow to be in WoD and would love to talk to you about the future

We are 14/14H in 10m but looking to expand to 25 in prep of WoD we have existed since the end of wrath and want to continue our tradition of killing the hardest bosses offered in the game as they are relevant. We are looking for players who want to get in on the ground layer of our expansion and grow with us into Wod. Much more info can be found in the link above or by visiting our website or talking to our recruitment officer

Keilania (Keilania#1585)

www.elysiummagtheridon.guildportal.com