need help computer is screen tearing

so i just rma'd my 670 ftw today put a cheap gpu i had lying around in and now i have screen tearing on both monitors still.what else would cause screen tearing cause im wondering if i sent my 670 back for nothing? oh other thing is the new card is amd and yes i did uninstall the nvdia drivers before installing the amd ones.

pc specs
    i5 2500k 4.5oc'd
    16gb corsair vengeance ram
    asus p8z68 pro/gen3

shit sorry i forgot to say it does it no matter what im doing but its more noticeable when i scroll through web pages and i have this weird screen flicker im just now noticing.its in the lower right of my right monitor but the screen tearing is on both monitors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Try to turn on vsync.
    tried that while in game

Sorry, thought you meant in-game. Are both your monitors set to the same refresh rate?
    How did you uninstall the Nvidia drivers? Simply via the uninstall tool or did you use DDU?

- - - Updated - - -

-edit- Are you using the latest drivers? Try to install an older version like 13.12

i unisntalled using that program just incase.i dont think its drivers because both cards are doing the exact same thing.what else could cause it?its still on both monitors

- - - Updated - - -

could it be the pci slot?

I had an issue with Screen tearing on both of my monitors with my 770, may or may not be the issue you're having, but for me changing the Windows theme to Aero solved it.

Worth a try

i will try it and let u know

- - - Updated - - -

nothing has changed still have screen tearing and screen flicker

What I've experienced with screen tearing had to do with the connection between the screen and the graphics card. My screen was connected trough a VGA-DVI cable and that tearing stopped after replacing it with a DVI-HDMI cable. It was weird though that this tearing started after I moved my parts into a new case, so I had the same graphics card. You could try experimenting with maybe an old graphics card or other cables?