Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    None. I don't like the taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    I inject caffeine right into my blood stream multiple times a day and sometimes snort it when I'm feeling adventurous.

workdays between 1 and 4
    weekend between 0 and 2
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

Deleted
    1 when I wake up

2-3 during a normal work hours ~8h

1 after work

And no, I do not shiii m'self

Deleted
    When i consider my whole life then i drink 0,000195 cups of coffee a day.
    (0,000195694716242661448140900195695 to be more precise i did not account for leap years)

One every few days. I do drink soda and Tea, between them about 2 a day. I prefer Espresso over general coffee.

Are we getting technical and calling cups the little 8oz jobbers that no one drinks; smaller than what is in your water cooler dispenser? 2-6

A human size "cup" or "mug"? 1 - 3.

1-2 cups usually. My intake has varied a lot over the years though, at my worst I was drinking 1,5-3 litres of coffee in a day. The thing is that I don't respond to caffeine in any noticeable way, it surely does something but I don't notice anything. I can drink 1,5 litres of coffee and 3-4 powerkings (cheap version of red bull) in a day and feel zero effects from it. I've cut down a lot on the caffeine intake the last couple of years though, mostly because it "feels" healthier. In truth I'm not noticing any difference, but I doubt it's good for my health to chug 1,5-3 litres a day.

None, not a big fan of cofee.

Deleted
    2 big cups

1 every morning. If I drink anymore than one small cup a day I can't sleep at night!

Coffee flows in me instead of blood. Too many cups.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    Swap coffee for tea, and about 5 - 7.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Coffee (caffeine) is a diuretic and it's probably the leading cause of nephrotic cancer.

you have been warned
    You're probably making that up, too. I'm probably rolling my eyes.

1-2, but I only drink like half the cup in the end. Unless it's really good coffee or I REALLY FUCKING WANT COFFEE. Which is sometimes every few weeks, and I just slam* an entire cup and am fulfilled for awhile.

*Drink the entire cup within an hour.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    0, i find the taste of coffee to be pretty nasty.

I can't stand drinking hot liquids so I avoid coffee but I'l happily have iced coffee, usually a few a week.

Caffeine tabs on the other hand, I have daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    none i hate coffee.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Pretty sure Salandrin works for the NSA or something. He knows exactly how many times you people shit and when. How many coffee's you drink and what brand. Which countries you visit and how. Which car you're driving and what gas you're pumping. The amount of nipples you have and where. How many sex partners you've had and their names. Where you work and how long. Which toilet paper you use and if it hurts. The amount of showers you take and how many times you shave your balls.

And that's just the beginning.

15+ Year Old Account

Due to health reasons.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!