Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the gold/silver plate armor looks.

Plate helm looks like Maiev

Very cool plate. Looks cohesive and not thrown together. But, still, everything looks so low-res...

With pvp stats not being on the itembudget of a pvp item will they also scale pvp gear down once you enter a dungeon/raid so it gets equally bad for doing pve content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    That armor looks so lame (bad done , laughtable etc.) omg! Seems like Blizzard is expending all the money in that stupid show Paul Jr.
    You scrub, it's the crafted gear! l2read breh... also when has the crafted gear ever been something where you'd go "omg that set looks AUSUM!!"

Crafted gear looks better than LFr gear. lol.

Also, I can not wait to kill pandas in pvp and loot their hides... omg in crying

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    Crafted gear looks better than LFr gear. lol.

Also, I can not wait to kill pandas in pvp and loot their hides... omg in crying
    As it should, you need to put effort into crafting, not so much pressing "queue" button and tagging along, not even having to play

All of those helms look like trash. Heck the cloth and plate sets are just hideous period.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    As it should, you need to put effort into crafting, not so much pressing "queue" button and tagging along, not even having to play
    people like you who try so hard to bash lfr make me laugh.. go eat some cheetos loser

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spekkiebig View Post
    With pvp stats not being on the itembudget of a pvp item will they also scale pvp gear down once you enter a dungeon/raid so it gets equally bad for doing pve content?
    It will probably be lower ilvl than normal pve gear or at least raid gear and just scale higher in pvp.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    That crafted cloth set might be the ugliest set they've ever done.

Remember guys, beginning of expansion gears are intentionally designed badly, used to be stats+looks, now it's just more about looks. This is to give further incentive for people to look forward to the next set.

Quote Originally Posted by jammmo View Post
    That crafted cloth set might be the ugliest set they've ever done.
    Really? For me it's one of the best.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Really? For me it's one of the best.
    That's good I guess. I always like it when I realise peoples' tastes vary massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    people like you who try so hard to bash lfr make me laugh.. go eat some cheetos loser
    No point arguing with people who think everything someone says is bashing, but yeah crafting requires more investment compared to LFR, thus should give better rewards, especially the high level crafting patters, and it was always like that, and is like that right now, a crafting pattern dropped in any raid instance, gives you a higher ilvl end product as any LFR item, now if you don't understand that you're just stupid.

And we don't have Cheetos in Europe sob sob, might be because we're superior and our food is healthy.

Why not just do away with pvp gear altogether and scale all gear to equal upon entering instanced pvp? Then it would actually be about skill and there would be nobody to blame when random player X stinks.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?