Poll: Who did you support during the Irish War of Independence/The Troubles?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    I don't condone any of the IRA's methods in furthering there political views but when you do stuff like this ;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Demetrius

You breed hatred and terrorism.
    so US drone strikes, incusions into other countries, and constant meddling with other regimes to prop up dictators who serve the US interest fully justified 911? really? what twisted logic is that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    so US drone strikes, incusions into other countries, and constant meddling with other regimes to prop up dictators who serve the US interest fully justified 911? really? what twisted logic is that?
    Are you being sarcastic? Tell me you're being sarcastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until I see something showing that the British were worse than the IRA, my support must lie with the Crown.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Until I see something showing that the British were worse than the IRA, my support must lie with the Crown.
    You're support should be for neither side if you know anything about Northern Irish politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    This poll is as unbiased as you can get. Do you vote for the freedom loving Irish that were oppressed by Henry the 8th, or the Evil English Empire and their Deathstar?
    ... hold on...
    You people have a completed Deathstar? This changes everything.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    ... hold on...
    Independence not looking so shiny now is it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    ... hold on...
    Almost completed, providing nothing happens to the shield generator on the Falklands then we should be good to go in a few weeks.

Deleted
    Are you being sarcastic? Tell me you're being sarcastic.
    facetious really. Pointing out the absurdity of trying to justify the IRA terrorism by acts of the Brittish army....the brittish were bad so I'm totally ok with bombing pubs full of innocents.....such a ridiculous point deserves to be ridiculed.

- - - Updated - - -

You're support should be for neither side if you know anything about Northern Irish politics.
    no, you should be against the terrorists blowing up pubs and city centres full of innocent civilians. This is not hard, terrorists are wrong, always.

----

Freedom fighters my arse:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._peace_process

These people not only targetted civilians, they targetted their own side in order to inspire fear and compliance. Any support, and attempt to condone their actions is appalling.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25629bd0; 2014-04-30 at 08:40 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Northern Ireland is the kind of place they should just flatten and start again from scratch