10+ Year Old Account
    good morning pon pons

Quote Originally Posted by Store View Post
    Good morning, ponitos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    good morning pon pons
    Yozzers to the both of you. How are you two?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    good morning pon pons
    I want some of your luck, Drafo.

A friend of mine in my clan has leveled a seasonal crusader like me and with 8 hours less played on the char than me, he already has way better gear >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers to the both of you. How are you two?
    My Packers lost to the Seahawks, so I'm sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Store View Post
    I want some of your luck, Drafo.

A friend of mine in my clan has leveled a seasonal crusader like me and with 8 hours less played on the char than me, he already has way better gear >.<

- - - Updated - - -

My Packers lost to the Seahawks, so I'm sad.
    bleh yeah sometimes some people arent lucky at all

10+ Year Old Account
    so ah..just got a Vita today to make traveling even less sucky when I have to. I'm..not seeing how the fuck the 3ds beat it so far. And I love my 3ds. >.>

Deleted
    bleh yeah sometimes some people arent lucky at all
    Although I did get a few nice upgrades yesterday so I shouldn't complain too much <.<

It's fun though. I think Diablo is 75% killing monsters and looting, and 25% complaining about the loot or the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    so ah..just got a Vita today to make traveling even less sucky when I have to. I'm..not seeing how the fuck the 3ds beat it so far. And I love my 3ds. >.>
    3DS is beating the Vita because Sony has pretty much forgotten that it exists.

[IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/362/e/4/scootaloo__s_gonna_scoot_by_workingorder-d4fd8ko.gif[/IG]
    Doesn't have portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I'm buying a Vita is for Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    3DS is beating the Vita because Sony has pretty much forgotten that it exists.

Doesn't have portals.
    Mostly because somehow the damned 3ds just started curbstomping it for some reason. I GUESS games early on but still..it's the better hardware by far >.> probably the best UI I've seen in a gaming thing aside from PC...Ever. It's seeing games come in NOW, I'm REALLY hoping it isn't too late to breath some damn life into it. It'd help if some of the devs over there would localize games on it properly too. None of this 'no dub' nonsense that kills the damned things before they even come up for sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The only way I'm buying a Vita is for Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.
    I dunno how that'd work to be honest. No R2 or L2 buttons. Unless you can set up some other way. Though I wouldn't put it past them to figure something out. Maybe hold dash while pressing the shoulder buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm eating Cherry Limeade flavored ice cream.

- - - Updated - - -

I also made Hank Hill, Peggy Hill, and Bobby in the Sims 3, but then I realized that Bobby was actually considered their roommate and not son so I had to delete Bobby.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly because somehow the damned 3ds just started curbstomping it for some reason. I GUESS games early on but still..it's the better hardware by far >.> probably the best UI I've seen in a gaming thing aside from PC...Ever. It's seeing games come in NOW, I'm REALLY hoping it isn't too late to breath some damn life into it. It's help if some of the devs over there would localize games on it properly too. None of this 'no dub' nonsense that kills the damned things before they even come up for sale.
    Honestly, the Vita's problem is it doesn't have very many games. No one wants to develop for it because it doesn't have any games and it doesn't have any games because no one wants to develop for it. Sony's attitude was "release it and people will flock towards making games for it" and neglected first party games. The 3DS, however, has a lot more first party support so developers (and, by extension, people) are more willing to take a risk on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno how that'd work to be honest. No R2 or L2 buttons. Unless you can set up some other way. Though I wouldn't put it past them to figure something out. Maybe hold dash while pressing the shoulder buttons.
    Dunno, I think they can do it. And if they can't, it's no problem for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her hat is probably in the MLP version of Monopoly.
    I'm tempted to buy the Vinyl one. It'd be my first pony figure. Maybe I'll buy that as my birthday present to me. Then again, I was planning on getting a Tardis mug or a screwdriver pen, so I dunno.

All I know is that I want to spoil myself a little this year.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the Vita's problem is it doesn't have very many games. No one wants to develop for it because it doesn't have any games and it doesn't have any games because no one wants to develop for it. Sony's attitude was "release it and people will flock towards making games for it" and neglected first party games. The 3DS, however, has a lot more first party support so developers (and, by extension, people) are more willing to take a risk on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno, I think they can do it. And if they can't, it's no problem for me.
    Yeah. If they'd throw some more weight behind it it COULD pull off some less meager sales I think. This 'new' 3ds sounds like it's still going to be less powerful. And it's pissing on a LOT of good will from those that bought their 3dses in the last year or so. No forewarning at ALL, just suddenly 'well now your 200$ XL is basically obsolete. so those digital games you bought? LOLOLOL'. dick move. I'll PROBABLY get one after a price drop. Or if the trade in for an XL is good with a data transfer. Otherwise Nintendo can fuck itself at this point.

And I'd DEFINITELY play me some Souls on this thing. Don't get me wrong if they CAN make it work competently I'd be all over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. If they'd throw some more weight behind it it COULD pull off some less meager sales I think. This 'new' 3ds sounds like it's still going to be less powerful. And it's pissing on a LOT of good will from those that bought their 3dses in the last year or so. No forewarning at ALL, just suddenly 'well now your 200$ XL is basically obsolete. so those digital games you bought? LOLOLOL'. dick move. I'll PROBABLY get one after a price drop. Or if the trade in for an XL is good with a data transfer. Otherwise Nintendo can fuck itself at this point.

And I'd DEFINITELY play me some Souls on this thing. Don't get me wrong if they CAN make it work competently I'd be all over it.
    They SHOULD make the Vita literally a mini PS3. Add a disc reader from a PS3 to it (it'll be a bit bulkier, but who cares), bam. Suddenly you have a handheld that's worth having simply due to how many PS3 games there are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly because somehow the damned 3ds just started curbstomping it for some reason. I GUESS games early on but still..it's the better hardware by far >.> probably the best UI I've seen in a gaming thing aside from PC...Ever. It's seeing games come in NOW, I'm REALLY hoping it isn't too late to breath some damn life into it. It'd help if some of the devs over there would localize games on it properly too. None of this 'no dub' nonsense that kills the damned things before they even come up for sale.

- - - Updated - - -

....Pokemon that is the 3DS system seller guarantee and with omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will boost that tremendously with that good night.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    ....Pokemon that is the 3DS system seller guarantee and with omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will boost that tremendously.
    I find myself very saddened with oras.

good mornin pons, whats the topic of the day?

- - - Updated - - -

I find myself very saddened with oras.
    i'm hyped D:
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    They SHOULD make the Vita literally a mini PS3. Add a disc reader from a PS3 to it (it'll be a bit bulkier, but who cares), bam. Suddenly you have a handheld that's worth having simply due to how many PS3 games there are.
    I have no idea how that would even work. But I'd love to see it done somehow. Course moving a disc drive while it functions would be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    ....Pokemon that is the 3DS system seller guarantee and with omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will boost that tremendously with that good night.
    I got tired of Pokemon around black/white. I know I can't be the only one. And that's basically ALL they have coming for the 3ds that I'd have been interested in for a while. Not getting smash for it, just the Wii U version. Then there's Fantasy life and even that I'm not certain of. Gonna rent first.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I'm tempted to buy the Vinyl one. It'd be my first pony figure. Maybe I'll buy that as my birthday present to me. Then again, I was planning on getting a Tardis mug or a screwdriver pen, so I dunno.

All I know is that I want to spoil myself a little this year.
    Get yourself a coffee mug that is made of coffee.