"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Could be better, still annoyed about the fact that I'm stuck with my phone's wifi, ISP's really been screwing things up in the last 2 weeks. :l
    Isn't fast internet supposed to be a right in Finland? :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    good, the weather is lovely and almost con time!

what time you landing btw?
    Yay con time soon!

I got the same flight as last year (it was the only one still available at the time i booked >.>) so my plane should land at 8:50am on the friday.
    You flying on the friday to and to London City Aiport aswell ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Yay con time soon!

I got the same flight as last year (it was the only one still available at the time i booked >.>) so my plane should land at 8:50am on the friday.
    You flying on the friday to and to London City Aiport aswell ?
    yeah, im landing at 11 am

Is my flight really in four days?

Time sure flies, no pun intended.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post

wooo naro is coming, maybe this year you wont almost miss your return flight =P

I get into London at 11.30, going straight to the con.

wooo naro is coming, maybe this year you wont almost miss your return flight =P
    Of course!

And yeah, I'm a very heavy sleeper, lol. At least this time Shae will be going to the same airport around the same time, so I will rely on him.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Isn't fast internet supposed to be a right in Finland? :x
    Something along those lines I think, yeah.

Moved, they installed it and didn't send me any notification about it, I only found out after calling support about it. Wasn't working, so I was stuck with my dad's mobile broadband. Took them another week or so to get the 8mb connection running, after the 2nd installation try (which was successful), they call me and tell me that they forgot to check, and I'm apparently outside the area for the 19,95€/month offer to apply to me anymore. (their website said different, the offer still applied to my new address.)
    Well, I figured whatever, was tired of fighting with them for the last 2 weeks so I upgraded it to a 20mb connection and cut a deal for 24 months, 29,90€/month. (the price would normally go up after the first 12 months.) They upgraded my connection last Wednesday, checked it that evening and speedtest displayed a whopping 8.4mb, being only roughly a 2mb upgrade from the 8mb I had been using. I got home from work on Friday only to notice that the DSL and Internet lights on the modem weren't lit..

All in all, if they can't get their shit straight, I'm going to contact the consumer protection office and have the 24 month contract cut off without having to pay for the remaining months and change ISP.

Something along those lines I think, yeah.
    Says the right is supposed to be 1 mbit/s, and then to be upped to 100 mbit/s in 2015.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Of course!

And yeah, I'm a very heavy sleeper, lol. At least this time Shae will be going to the same airport around the same time, so I will rely on him.
    let me wish you luck with that, the only ppl who woke up from your alarm where myself and huds lol

let me wish you luck with that, the only ppl who woke up from your alarm where myself and huds lol
    I can be a very light sleeper :P

Moved, they installed it and didn't send me any notification about it, I only found out after calling support about it. Wasn't working, so I was stuck with my dad's mobile broadband. Took them another week or so to get the 8mb connection running, after the 2nd installation try (which was successful), they call me and tell me that they forgot to check, and I'm apparently outside the area for the 19,95€/month offer to apply to me anymore. (their website said different, the offer still applied to my new address.)
    Well, I figured whatever, was tired of fighting with them for the last 2 weeks so I upgraded it to a 20mb connection and cut a deal for 24 months, 29,90€/month. (the price would normally go up after the first 12 months.) They upgraded my connection last Wednesday, checked it that evening and speedtest displayed a whopping 8.4mb, being only roughly a 2mb upgrade from the 8mb I had been using. I got home from work on Friday only to notice that the DSL and Internet lights on the modem weren't lit..

All in all, if they can't get their shit straight, I'm going to contact the consumer protection office and have the 24 month contract cut off without having to pay for the remaining months and change ISP.
    Wow, they sound like dumb dummies.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Finaly the constant no wind for 3 days ended and my mothers bf decides NOW is a great time to mow the lawn when its almost unbreathable inside due to the heat so i had to close the window due to allergies..

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?
    Morning Gutler im tired otherwise fine how are you ?

yeah, im landing at 11 am
    Want me to wait for you like last year ?
    It worked fine last time

Closer and closer!

rawr
    morning peeps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    FWant me to wait for you like last year ?
    It worked fine last time
    sure, we now know where to take our suitcases and such lol

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/12QBSNs.jpg[IMG]
    Need to brush your teeth, silly bad dragon.

Deleted
    Says the right is supposed to be 1 mbit/s, and then to be upped to 100 mbit/s in 2015.
    So fiber to pretty much everywhere within 6½ months? Not gonna happen. :/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/12QBSNs.jpg[/IM]
    Rawr morning goldy.

sure, we now know where to take our suitcases and such lol
    Yeah now we know
    And hopefully this time we will be able to group up with everyone else to befor going into the queue