10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    970kB upload should be fine for 720p easily, think I see peaks of 350-400 when watching
    Just make sure it's kB not kb
    Eh, do you know how i set a screen to stream or something? When i press start test stream or shit, it's just black.
    Sig by Thor

Have it in glorious HD, Marvel bit the bullet and released it early

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Eh, do you know how i set a screen to stream or something? When i press start test stream or shit, it's just black.
    Don't have even close to enough upload for any resolution so can't really say
    Also go watch it! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    I generally support not doing computer stuff on the phone.

[IMG]https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/10/20/747078__safe_solo_octavia_octavia+melody_alternate+hairstyle_ponytail_artist-colon-lulubell.png[/]

This is 'decent'?
    [IMG]http://www.crymore.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hellsing-VIII.avi_snapshot_21.34_2011.08.01_00.08.52.jpg[/]
    Well, well, well... Aren't we dressed up for something nice.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

This is 'decent'?
    [IMG]http://www.crymore.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hellsing-VIII.avi_snapshot_21.34_2011.08.01_00.08.52.jpg[/IG]
    A single frame is art, not animation, and nothing really stands out, but you have some detail there which is nice. Sure there are no errors, but since a character is the primary focus you don't see a whole lot. Like I said it is alright, but nothing is amazing in that shot. The animation is slightly above par for what you found in 2006, but it isn't extraordinary. The art and animation remind me of Trigun. I don't know if these two are related in any way, like by writer or animation company.

I would talk about this more, but I need a nap before work.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Don't have even close to enough upload for any resolution so can't really say
    Also go watch it! :3
    You should watch the new Fate/stay night anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Have it in glorious HD, Marvel bit the bullet and released it early
    [video=youtube;tmeOjFno6Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do&feature=youtu.be[video]
    I have questions. Who is the screaming girl, who is the Ironman-colored transformer, who is Ultron, and who the hell is stupid enough to compete with a demi-god (Hulk), an actual god (Thor), and a mechanical army rolled into a human suit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Few things can be placed over FMA and CG. The only thing that comes to mind is the Hellsing OVA's.

I would personally throw Black Lagoon up there too but that's just me.
    Still waiting for episodes 9 and 10 to be released on DVD. Only series I've bothered to buy as far as anime goes.

Also, very impatiently waiting for the next Hellsing Ultimate Abridged to be released. Would love to see what they got out of 5.

Oh shit, it's being released next week.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2014-10-23 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have questions. Who is the screaming girl, who is the Ironman-colored transformer, who is Ultron, and who the hell is stupid enough to compete with a demi-god (Hulk), an actual god (Thor), and a mechanical army rolled into a human suit?
    Ultron is basicly a robot that stark built to help the avengers against evil that goes insane and tries to kill everyone on earth i remember in one movie he actuly manages to kill all the avangers apart from hulk and ironman which escapes and hides for a few years and tony takes care of the children of the dead avengers and they later grow up to fight ultron and win or something like that.

Deleted
    Oh jeez why am I so much better at games when I'm tired

Few things can be placed over FMA and CG. The only thing that comes to mind is the Hellsing OVA's.

I would personally throw Black Lagoon up there too but that's just me.
    Well my viewed anime list is FMA, Monster, Code Geass and Psycho-Pass, so I don't really have much else to compare it with.
    Also watching those first has upped my standards by quite a bit, I'm having trouble finding an anime I can stick to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not many villains are known to do the smart thing.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Ultron is basicly a robot that stark built that goes insane and tries to kill everyone on earth i remember in one movie he actuly manages to kill all the avangers apart from hulk and ironman which escapes and hides for a few years and tony takes care of the children of the dead avengers and they later grow up to fight ultron and win or something like that.
    Stark doesn't even build him in the comics
    It's Hank Pym

Screaming girl is Scarlet Witch

Its Ironman in his Hulkbuster Armour

Ultron is a Robot , Stark built to help the Avengers. It goes all Skynet and tries to kill off humanity

Hulk is not a God more a force of nature.

Thor is an alien not a God.

Deleted
    It's Hank Pym
    http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki...of_Tomorrow%29 in this movie with the story i quoted Tony Stark is the creator of Ultron they redo that shit so many times who knows whats right anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post

Well my viewed anime list is FMA, Monster, Code Geass and Psycho-Pass, so I don't really have much else to compare it with.
    Also watching those first has upped my standards by quite a bit, I'm having trouble finding an anime I can stick to.
    If you're looking for fun, over-the-top, slightly silly anime, try Ranma 1/2. Its approaching 30 years in age, but its definitely worth a few laughs. Fair warning though, NSFW due to nudity.

Personally, I'd kill for a modern version of it.

It's Hank Pym
    Well Hank Pym dosnt turn up till afterwards in Ant-man, So it falls to Stark to play the part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post

Fate/Zero or Stein's Gate.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my internet is too bad to stream it seems, sad thing, but i tried!
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Good Night Everypony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Well, my internet is too bad to stream it seems, sad thing, but i tried!
    You get a M for Melon.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best