Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This is just to look at.

Check out all the old stuff if you care. This is the WOTLK alpha DK talent tree, you can see the beta and live ones there too. Just interested me to see the alpha and beta stuff I never knew about.

Man I miss old unholy blight and Mark of blood.

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=3018303_6

10+ Year Old Account
    Those presences are pretty interesting. I remember the old wrath trees, but not the alpha ones.

Oh all the memories.

I miss old trees, didnt care if it was cookie cutter, i liked it.

I also miss unique buffs like presences

Summon garoglye used to be garoglye swam on a 5 minute cd that spawned multiple gargoyles at once?? My lord, the greatness of it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Those presences are pretty interesting. I remember the old wrath trees, but not the alpha ones.
    Yeah i wish we still had auras too.

I miss some of the old stuff, especially the more iconic spells such as Mark of Blood. I understand why it's been removed, but I still feel a bit sad that classes are continually getting homogenized and "ability pruned" with every passing expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Summon garoglye used to be garoglye swam on a 5 minute cd that spawned multiple gargoyles at once?? My lord, the greatness of it...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i wish we still had auras too.
    Pretty sure it never made it live in that form.
    Or was nerfed before I got to level my dk

While i do like the direction they took with Specs and fixed passives/actives per specs, I allways hated how the DK class was dumped down in more than one way with every other patch until now (and even further looking at WOD Alpha Notes) and all the flavor that has gotten lost over time.

Quote Originally Posted by plastkaze View Post
    Pretty sure it never made it live in that form.
    Or was nerfed before I got to level my dk
    It was removed in the first alpha build sadly Im pretty sure army was it's replacement for the wow factor cd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    dat unholy aura >.<
    Yeah it was like 15% on live, made having a unholy DK really necessary sometimes since I think they was the only ones who brought that buff.

I think WW monks are getting it now so.... I guess thats cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    It was removed in the first alpha build sadly Im pretty sure army was it's replacement for the wow factor cd.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it was like 15% on live, made having a unholy DK really necessary sometimes since I think they was the only ones who brought that buff.

I think WW monks are getting it now so.... I guess thats cool.
    Pretty sure that Army got mentioned in one talent as well, so both have existed at one point together.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    Pretty sure that Army got mentioned in one talent as well, so both have existed at one point together.
    Just found out that the ghoul used to cause a disease too. This is like my unholy dream, lol

Unholy slightly OP
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

10+ Year Old Account
    This was my old tanking build during ICC - I was blood tank before it was cool:

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=3...3513052z0503y0

10+ Year Old Account
    God I miss the long talent trees. Yeah most of them were no brainers but it didn't matter. 20% crit damage for a spell whilst you may never have noticed unless you looked close, it was nice. They're bringing this back for WOD with the bonuses for spells between lvl 90-100 but it's just not the same I want the choice to fuck it up if I desire
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Still wish they'd bring back old trees. Cookie cutter or not, they were much more interesting and most RPGs have huge Talent trees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy Aura seems legit there

Just imagine everyone in the raid running around like a hamster

Didn't presences add up if more dks were in the group? Balance at its best ^-^
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Dks are turning more and more into warriors each change

Quote Originally Posted by Krisppo View Post
    I miss some of the old stuff, especially the more iconic spells such as Mark of Blood. I understand why it's been removed, but I still feel a bit sad that classes are continually getting homogenized and "ability pruned" with every passing expansion.
    Agreed =[ part of me wants Blizz to show me something to re sub but its just not going in the right direction