Thread: So, tanks...

So, tanks...

Why do they leave after 1 wipe? I mean I would understand if they start getting flamed (which usually happens) but they leave before anyone can say anything?

They are like, and I think the best way to put it, the pokemon in the safari zone that just flee straight away without you having a chance to do anything.

My theory is that they are already thinking the wave of flamed are coming for them or they can't be carried or want a perfect group?

Yeah yeah I know get a guild but in my server but it's either no one recruiting or they full or pretty much finished with the tier, so I gotta rely on pugs. It's not ideal but it's the best I can do.

Because they feel that the group isn't cooperating with him or working to the best of their abilities, and they can instantly find a new group within sheer seconds of queuing for it without the penalty of desertion and with the likelyhood that the new group will work with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Because they feel that the group isn't cooperating with him or working to the best of their abilities, and they can instantly find a new group within sheer seconds of queuing for it without the penalty of desertion and with the likelyhood that the new group will work with him.
    This, and the fact that the first boss pull is what it takes to avoid the deserter debuff if you don't want to be there.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tank LFR on occasion and I promise you, I hardly ever get an instant queue.