Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Do I empathize with him? No, not in any way shape or form. He did something absolutely awful and should be punished.

Do I think this kind of "justice" is right? Absolutely not. As someone mentioned this is circular logic, and will not benefit society in any way. Should he ever be let out? Probably not. Is prison a guaranteed way to make certain someone will reform and not commit more crimes? No, again probably not.

However I strongly believe that no matter how horrible a crime a person should be given a chance to redeem themselves. I do not believe it is impossible for someone to not change their attitude completely, especially over the time period of a long prison sentence, and prisons should be laid out in a way that gives people the chance. He will never make up for what he did, and he deserves severe punishment and will suffer for the remainder of his life, and with his name and face being published in the age of the internet everyone will know who he is and what he did. But you don't cure crime with more crime - which is what this is.

Even if you disagree with the whole idea of rehabilitation and that people can change and no matter how awful an act someone did, there is a chance they might do something good to society - not ever to balance out what he did, but make a small change and do some good, instead of everything being awful the fact is this. We should never let justice and retribution be dependent on the lowest members of society. Murderers, rapists and thieves should not be the ones to decide what is just or right, and certainly should not be the ones to deal the punishment - thats not how civilized society should work, not any aspects of it, and the point of punishing crimes and putting people in prison is that we are a civilized society. That should include the prison, where people should be punished to the extent of the law and not beyond it. The law dictates how criminals should be treated, and while you may disagree with the law, ignoring it and shoving people into a place where they can, and wil,l be punished beyond the extent of it is not how civilized people should act.

Deleted
    Not even Jesus expressed mercy for child abusers. I don't expect a gang of Brazilian inmates to be more merciful than The Christ himself

Dont feel any empathy towards the guy but would never go so far as calling it "justice"

10+ Year Old Account
    No one deserves to be raped... kinda sad that you believe random criminals taking the law into their own hands is justice...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhamaren View Post
    Tell this to the baby D:
    Ohhhh, you can't :/, yeah he's dead, murdered after being raped.
    which is why the bloke is in jail.

This is not justice, its vengance and that is wrong. And eye for an eye is wrong.

Human rights apply to everyone without exception. you want to know why? because its the only damm way I know they apply to me too. Once you start making exceptions, you start a dangerous journey.

I bet you consider yourself morally superior to this bloke? and yet you condone multiple gang rape? ask what that says about you. Its not very nice.

Plus, not everyone in jail is guilty. Did you know a study that just came out shows that 1 in 25 people on death row in america actually turn out to be innocent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Not even Jesus expressed mercy for child abusers. I don't expect a gang of Brazilian inmates to be more merciful than The Christ himself
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Romans 12:19)

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21)

Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)

in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 7:12)

I hate religion in all its forms, but really, lets at least get it right.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25629bd0; 2014-04-30 at 08:54 PM.

You can measure how much I care in microshits.

Hopefully next time they use a pinapple, or do to him as done with jeffery Dauhmer while he was still alive in prison.

You guys who support this action, what do you feel should be done with the peopel raping him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You guys who support this action, what do you feel should be done with the peopel raping him?
    Prob raped themselves for committing such an act and those punished by being raped themselves and so on in a never ending circle 0o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They should be thrown in prison like all rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    Vigilante revenge based justice =/= real justice.
    real justice = you keep dangerous people contained for the entire period they remain dangerous, sometimes that means for the rest of their lives.
    Justice is served

10+ Year Old Account
    one of the best news of the day.

i hope all child rapists face a similar thing if not worse.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

rapist getting gang-rapped in prison.

You need to change your title and delete the unnecessary information. This is true everywhere in the world, even in the USA. If you go to prison for any type of sexual crime, you are going to be getting raped constantly in prison. If it involves children, forget about it, you might as well not get dressed.

oh my. the damage this assholes asshole...

how did 20 go through with out anyone noticing.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Hes the scum of the earth, hes getting what he deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love all the people thinking this is "justice", when it shows that they're no different than those they view with disgust.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Gotta love all the people thinking this is "justice", when it shows that they're no different than those they view with disgust.
    nah justice is served

Deleted
    So eye for an eye is now "justice"? You should really read something about Ghandi, people.

I'd say he got what he deserved. Though I'd feel way better if such abomination of a human being would be just death sentenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I shed no tears for the fate of the man in question, but this is a long shot from "Justice".
    On the contrary, it is the very basic of it. Eye for an eye, remember?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I'd say he got what he deserved. Though I'd feel way better if such abomination of a human being would be just death sentenced.

On the contrary, it is the very basic of it. Eye for an eye, remember?
    1 in 25 people on death row in the US turn out to be totally innocent....

And an eye for an eye ends up with a cycle that leads to a world full of blind people. Its insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karma, and I can't help but snicker at this man's pain.

However I would absolutely not call this justice or acceptable really. Brazil needs to get their shit together and fix their prisons.