Tennessee criminalizes pregnant drug use.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...gnant/8473333/

I personally agree with this, on the other hand though it seems like a law that can't be enforced without intruding even more into women's personal lives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...gnant/8473333/

I personally agree with this, on the other hand though it seems like a law that can't be enforced without intruding even more into women's personal lives.
    Umm...

They are criminalizing something that is a crime already?

I think pregnant mothers shouldn't use any unnecessary drugs (I don't mean narcotics, but pharmaceutical drugs) at all. These include painkillers etc..

PS. Why don't you have a separate word for DRUGS as in narcotics in comparison to pharmaceutical drugs/medicine whatever in English. We have two separate words in Finnish... you can get mixed up with English easily...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    PS. Why don't you have a separate word for DRUGS as in narcotics in comparison to pharmaceutical drugs/medicine whatever in English. We have two separate words in Finnish... you can get mixed up with English easily...
    I'll make sure to give that advice to my close friends at Webster. As right as you are there is really nothing I can do about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are criminalizing something that is a crime already?
    Yes. It's useful for charge stacking.

Calling illegal drugs "narcotics" is incorrect also, as most of them aren't narcotics in the pharmaceutical sense.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters