Thread: Super stoked.

Super stoked.

Just noticed on my b.net launcher that Heroes of the Storm" is now there. Super excited as i'm downloading it. Played it like 9 times at Blizzcon. Anyone know if the in game purchases like heroes/skins/etc... will carry over when the game actually comes out? I'd imagine it's going to be like Hearthstone in which case they will. Just wondering!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tewhot View Post
    Just noticed on my b.net launcher that Heroes of the Storm" is now there. Super excited as i'm downloading it. Played it like 9 times at Blizzcon. Anyone know if the in game purchases like heroes/skins/etc... will carry over when the game actually comes out? I'd imagine it's going to be like Hearthstone in which case they will. Just wondering!
    You will get any real money you spend in the alpha credited back for use when the game goes live. There will be some more wipes still, and you can use that credit to rebuy those skins/heroes (/mountsor try different things).

Prices can change though, so don't be surprised if you spend $3 on a Hero only to find out later they cost $5 or whatever and you'll have to throw in two more bucks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I found mine too so stoked! Been watching my friends play it for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You will get any real money you spend in the alpha credited back for use when the game goes live. There will be some more wipes still, and you can use that credit to rebuy those skins/heroes (/mountsor try different things).

Prices can change though, so don't be surprised if you spend $3 on a Hero only to find out later they cost $5 or whatever and you'll have to throw in two more bucks.

I am trying to make 1-2 purchases a week/two so when the game goes live I'll have 100-300 dollars saved to release on heroes or whatever else blizzard I want.

So I was looking through the alpha forums, looks like when there was a wipe last month, all real money purchases were kept, all gold purchases were rest. Also rewards were given to players based on level at the time of the wipe. Those rewards were as follows:
    Level:
    1-19: 10,000 gold.
    20-39: 30,000 gold.
    40: 30,000 gold and a special heroes of the storm lanyard.