Hi,

I am Chompiras, Your Friendly Neighborhood Resto Shaman. We are 11 of 14 Heroic Progression SoO in 25 man. We raid Tues, Wed, Thursday from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST Server Time. We are currently progression on Heroic Siegecrafter.

We are a serious raiding guild and we want to be number 1 on the server on our 9 hour weekly schedule. If you are trully serious about raiding and know how to press your buttons, please apply. We are an adult group as well. Raiding is what we do. Like always, it is hard to find like-minded inviduals that will commit to raiding and are good. If you are a a experienced raider, can commit to a raiding guild, and a have a chill attitude, please apply.

Our 25 man is currently in need of a Geared 570+ iLevel: (1) Hunter or Rogue, a Really Good One.

We will only consider raiders with ilevel of 570+ or close to, since we are focused on the last three bosses of Heroic SoO before WoD. These are Core Spots we are offering, not backups. We will also be raiding for WoD.

Please visit our website www . Remorse-Gaming . enjin . com for detailed information about our guild and raid schedules.

My Real ID is Chompiras#1417. Please add me, i can answer all your question if interested.

Thanks,

Chomp.

xOxO