15+ Year Old Account

<A> Rogue LF Potential Home

I Am considering returning to the game after an absence due to no job = no money = no wow.
    I am looking for a guild that would end raiding by 9 PM EST. raid days do not matter, though weekdays preferred.
    I would prefer a guild that is normal mode (Mists of Pandaria Normal Mode/Warlords Heroic Mode) oriented with eventual progress into Heroic Mode (Mists of Pandaria Heroic Mode/Warlords of Draenor Mythic Mode).

I have cleared all content (on normal mode minimum) since the beginning of Burning Crusade, with the exception of Siege of Ogrimmar. my rogue is Here for armory purposes.

please feel free to PM me or respond here.

i would like to reiterate. i am not looking for a hardcore guild. i have no intention of being 14/14H nor any desire to be. I am looking for a laid back enviroment where people are expected to know there class, perform decently, and want to raid and have fun.

I will also say this. i know that this list narrows down my potential guilds. if you know a guild that fits my description please feel free to let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

still looking and interested!

- - - Updated - - -

still looking (I am willing to faction change and server transfer)
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2014-05-01 at 12:53 AM.