10+ Year Old Account

Living Horror in Warlords

So, what's going to happen with the Living Horror in WoD? It's currently a LFR drop from Primordius in ToT. But once WoD drops, ToT LFR will basically never be run, will it be moved to a normal drop and the Vicious Horror to heroic?

More then that, what about all the armor with unique coloration? Already run into that problem with some of the DS stuff =/

If I recall correctly you can zone into the first wing of DS if you stay in a LFR group from current content, but that's only the first wing. I really hope they add some way to get into old LFR in a solo capacity.

Older LFRs will be queueable past the level they were unlocked but it will require a group of 10(?) to do so. Not sure on the exact number of players but should be easily puggable at 100.

Might also get added to the CTA satchel.

Quote Originally Posted by Seronalis View Post
    More then that, what about all the armor with unique coloration? Already run into that problem with some of the DS stuff =/

If I recall correctly you can zone into the first wing of DS if you stay in a LFR group from current content, but that's only the first wing. I really hope they add some way to get into old LFR in a solo capacity.
    You can access both wings but it's finicky and has something to do with how many bosses you've killed in the current LFR group. Pretty sure that 1 boss dead means you zone into 2nd wing of LFR DS while fresh run means wing 1 but I haven't done this since 5.2 to sort of try to farm for LFR Gurth on my DK (and gold but stupid coin nerf for instances).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Older LFRs will be queueable past the level they were unlocked but it will require a group of 10(?) to do so. Not sure on the exact number of players but should be easily puggable at 100.

Might also get added to the CTA satchel.
    Do you have a source for that?

DS LFR still in game but it's only access for 85 lvl people with certain ilvl, but as there no people to queue it not in use
    so current LFR will be lost and fogotten also, get it now while you can

Deleted
    There will be NPC's that will allow your group to zone into old LFR's.
    Never heard of the 10 player minimum size. If you can 2 man, then 2 man it.

So it will be the same thing as old raids are now. The only difference is using an NPC to zone in instead of raid entrace portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    There will be NPC's that will allow your group to zone into old LFR's.
    Never heard of the 10 player minimum size. If you can 2 man, then 2 man it.

So it will be the same thing as old raids are now. The only difference is using an NPC to zone in instead of raid entrace portal.
    Again, source?

It was just on twitter yesterday.

@holy_hammer 22h
    @WatcherDev any word on allowing players to solo queue or small group queue for older lfrs for transmog purposes?

@WatcherDev 22h
    @holy_hammer Looking promising that we'll be able to do that for Dragon Soul and all 5.x LFRs at level 100.
    Although to be fair if your only source of Dev tweets is going by MMO Champ you're doomed since all the blue tweets they post on the front page are almost a month old.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-05-01 at 06:58 PM.