Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Bloodsail Admiral Lazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Your Moms House
    Posts
    1,212
    Too funny. xD
    "I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory..."

  2. #42
    Warchief Zeror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Ærion View Post

    Uh-huh, very generic, so much so that even the hair highlights are identical, not to mention every feature is 1 to 1 (except scarring). How quaint.
    If you look closely you can actually see the remnants of the scar. His nose makes a small weird curl on the place where Varian's scar is.
    Last edited by Zeror; 2014-05-06 at 05:07 PM.

  3. #43
    His hair does look a lot better without the ponytail, even though it looks like Arthas' hair dyed brown.

    I like how they gave me a huge reason not to ever bother with any Facebook game, I don't think I know any of them but they got to be the worst.

  4. #44
    Brewmaster Skeletroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    1,290
    Oh fucking hell...



    Edit: fixed other picture
    Last edited by Skeletroll; 2014-05-01 at 08:32 PM.
    Former unique snowflake.

  5. #45
    Keyboard Turner Paetolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    2
    Card on bottom left of the 2nd picture also looks familiar. *cough cough*
    Last edited by Paetolus; 2014-05-01 at 08:38 PM.

  6. #46
    "As High King, I must assume many roles to properly accommodate the needs of my people. I am also Thrall's personal maid in the weekends."
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Oh fucking hell...



    Edit: fixed other picture
    My sides

  8. #48
    Herald of the Titans Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    2,919
    Omg blizzard is copying too.

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    If you look closely you can actually see the remnants of the scar. His noise makes a small weird curl on the place where Varian's scar is.
    You just need to look at the hair. It's completely the same. The ears, the nose, hair, chin, mouth. It's simply a poor shopped copy of the original varian head.

    For better prove, if someone still doubt:

    Last edited by Thyr; 2014-05-02 at 02:00 PM.
    Reverse Nostalgia: Everything is so cool and awesome now that i can't imagine how the game has been survived after the ubercrap of vanilla / tbc with over 10 million players.
    My bet: WoD Release not until November 2014
    wat...

  10. #50
    Who is Varrian?

    Jaina is a mage.
    You got it wrong.

  11. #51
    What's funny is that the colour of fake-Varian's face is different to his hands.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post


    Good to see Varrian being labeled as a mage /sigh
    Seriously, are we going to start calling games with trees rip offs of WOW now because WOW has trees? An elongated face with long hair parted down the middle, and I sure there are hundreds of thousands of real life people with similar looking facial features.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Seriously, are we going to start calling games with trees rip offs of WOW now because WOW has trees? An elongated face with long hair parted down the middle, and I sure there are hundreds of thousands of real life people with similar looking facial features.
    There's no helping you...

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    There's no helping you...
    Actually I am starting to see your point. In Gilneas they wear top hats, and use those face covering masks just like that on guy in the picture. Then there is the elf with pointy ears, clearly a blood elf rip off. Also I am pretty sure I saw a spell book in the Burning Crusade cinematic, and look they have spell book in the picture. Blizzard's lawyers better get on this, because I nearly downloaded the game thinking it was for sure WOW or one of Blizzard's WOW based games.

  15. #55
    How come they take his face like that and get away with it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol they just took tha scar away.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Seriously, are we going to start calling games with trees rip offs of WOW now because WOW has trees? An elongated face with long hair parted down the middle, and I sure there are hundreds of thousands of real life people with similar looking facial features.
    Look at that goddamn picture. It's barely, and badly, photoshopped.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Look at that goddamn picture. It's barely, and badly, photoshopped.
    Oh leave him alone, he just didn't believe people when they told him he's go blind if he did it too much
    "The fact that you don't get it or like it is fine. The fact that you wanna ruin it for everyone else - that's why you're a cocksucker." - Bill Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The playerbase has been desiring this for years and when it's finally here, everyone wants to grab a pitchfork. Ridiculous. This community is disgustingly toxic.
    Please send all PM's with a read receipt, that way both you and I will know I'm not reading them....

  18. #58
    The Lightbringer Romire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You just need to look at the hair. It's completely the same. The ears, the nose, hair, chin, mouth. It's simply a poor shopped copy of the original varian head.

    For better prove, if someone still doubt:

    Holly shit thats nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hahaha this is funny.

    In daytime i am Varian, King of the Alliance ... but @ night i dress up like a mage and troll arround in Origins of Order.
    Australian Oceanic Player: 6 Year Vet, Multi classit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •