Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Wishing TotalBiscuit a Speedy Recovery

Don't know if there has been a post about this, couldn't find one in search. For those who don't know, TB has been diagnosed with symptoms relating to Colon cancer. Here is the link to his VLOG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQIHJmvnzwg. I hope we can all wish him a speedy recovery!
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw it on Twitter. Hope he recovers fast!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I have no idea who this person is. But best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I have no idea who this person is. But best wishes!
    He's a youtube personnel who does a lot for esports, and gaming in general, in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    both my father and uncle, at a much later age than TB, have dealt with early signs of colon cancer and they are doing great since. hopeful it will be the same for TB here.

edit: just finished the rest of the video he might be in some trouble there.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2014-05-01 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    both my father and uncle, at a much later age than TB, have dealt with early signs of colon cancer and they are doing great since. hopeful it will be the same for TB here.

edit: just finished the rest of the video he might be in some trouble there.
    Well, hopefully they found it semi early and he sees some good luck down the pipe. Got to stay vigilant with this stuff and I'm sure he will.

Asscancer. Im not surprised.

Post constructively. Infracted. -Lucetia

*Eyeroll* 9_9 Apparently, speaking ill (heheh) of TB is against rules. Even linking his jerkish twitter comments.
    Last edited by Alixie; 2014-05-03 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet he got ass cancer from raging hard at the comments in his videos.

Post constructively. Infracted. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-05-02 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    He's a youtube personnel who does a lot for esports, and gaming in general, in my eyes.
    He was a good content generator, but let it go up beyond his head. He started to think and treat everyone in the world as inferior morons, that can't comprehend how elevated his thoughts were.
    Too bad, because he WAS a very good critic.
    Anyway, too bad he was diagnosed with colon cancer. He doesn't appear to be the kind of person that live with risky behavior. All I can think is in the place where he lives. Perhaps water, or local food...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    He was a good content generator, but let it go up beyond his head. He started to think and treat everyone in the world as inferior morons, that can't comprehend how elevated his thoughts were.
    Anyway, too bad he was diagnosed with colon cancer. He doesn't appear to be the kind of person that live with risky behavior. All I can think is in the place where he lives. Perhaps water, or local food...
    He lives in North Carolina. He used to live in the UK though up until about a year ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genetic predisposition, I believe.

His grandparents both had it, or something?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

I can agree with this. Watch him more now for the occasional shoutcrafts and hearthstone material. Could be onset by diet, perhaps massive lack of fiber, etc. But he mentions it runs in the family.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know that, hopefully he recovers very fast
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not really been a fan of totalbiscuits for a while now, but I still hope he recovers, its a pretty awful thing to become inflicted with.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I don't really like youtube vloggers, but i wish him the best on recovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    i bet he got ass cancer from raging hard at the comments in his videos.
    I guess there always has to be someone like you.

I wouldn't say that I watch him regularly but he's a pretty interesting personality. Hope he recovers. Sadly colon cancer is something that is extremely dangerous even when caught early.

Deleted
    Indeed but we shouldn't let his personality affect this, no one deserves cancer - no one.

I wish him well and hopefully he'll make a full recovery - the prognosis so far seems to be pretty good.

He's a completely obnoxious douche, but I wouldn't wish cancer on him.

Deleted
    I don't like the guy at all but I would not wish cancer on anybody, hope he recovers.

Deleted