Poll: What Future Expansion Theme Do You Dream Of?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Which Future Expansion Gives You Goosebumps?

What ho,

This is a fairly straight-forward topic, and certainly one that has been discussed a thousand times in various iterations.

But today, I'd like to find out what you guys absolutely crave for a future expansion to WoW. In other words, which particular theme makes you all warm and fuzzy inside, hoping that it'll one day be announced at Blizzcon?

Personally, I'd be all giddy over a water-based expansion with oceans, tropical islands, underwater caves, coral reefs, and so on. But how about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara and N'zoth. That's all that needs to be said.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I want to travel in space with the exodar or tempest keep, fighting space aliens and so on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hear hear!

space stuff! Do want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'll add Argus to that lift.

I'm holding out hope that WoD will be like mop in that the expansion is horribly named considering the actual story arc focused on something completely different.

Mop should have been sins of the son or something.

WoD will probably end up being about the legion by the end of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I want to stick with Azeroth. Extradimensional invasions (Yeah, we can barely keep Azeroth clean, let's invite a legion stronghold planet!) really suck.

Burning Legion stuff would be awsome, but have to say I like to be surprised, like they did with Pandaria which i did not expect and also Warlords.

The one expansion that really 'gave' me goosebumps was Wrath of the lich king though, loved the storytelling and the overall vibe of that expansion.

I do one day want to see Argus and other Burning Legion homeworlds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While there are many threads and story lines on Azeroth that I want advanced, I would love for the Warcraft guys to work on a space expansion. So far it has been Azeroth and Draenor/Outland. I want to go somewhere different and liberate a planet that is being invaded by the Legion so we gain another ally in the fight against Sargeras' armies.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Azshara/N'Zoth and Argus.

I would like something vastly different that still has strong ties in the lore. Also a huge fan of underwater levels/zones in all types of games so an Azshara expansion would be the best thing ever in my book.

Need to be able to vote more than one option, damn it

Deleted
    Azshara/South Seas ofc!

I miss the 'All of above' option. :P

Deleted
    1) Legion
    2) Alliance vs Horde (Wherein the raids are based around an ongoing conflict between the two sides, with the story of Azeroth proper being moved forward).
    3) Old God (Not like in Cata, where they were a side note at best)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that brings the Dark Ranger Class > South Seas > Trip to Argus > The Rest for me.

Deleted
    I'd love some serious Lordaeron stuff, but only if it brings back Arathi & Alterac because that shit deserves some serious love, extends that inaccessable bit next to ghostlands to accomodate something sweet (like amg major high elf civilization having bitchy time with the belfs now that Dalaran is ally, which should also fly the heck back) and bring Kul'Tiras into the game. Major war pew pew. Would be a good excuse to make Silvermoon flyable too.

edit: oh AND GIVE ME USEFUL GILNEAS RAAH
    Last edited by mmocb26a4c5759; 2014-05-01 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You make me decide between Lich King and Sylvanas. That's not fair. Why not both in one?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    N'zoth (and Emerald Dream) will probably be dealt with in WoD, which might tie in with an Azshara expansion afterwards.

Personally I dislike plants and water zones... so... I doubt that Azshara will ever get her own expansion, she might be a side-boss in a Burning Legion expansion instead.

Also... it's high time for a Forsaken themed expansion imo.
    I'm still very curious as to why you feel so certain that this will come to pass

South Sea's, easily. Wish that would've been the next expansion instead of WoD. They'll eventually have to use Azshara for something.