Page 1 of 3
LastLast

where would you have liked to see an instance but there wasn't one?

I always wanted an instance in Winterspring.

Such an underrated ( maybe a better word is unplayed ) zone, yet so beautiful. As much as I like that zone, I find myself not going there. An instance, with quests gained in the zone would have ensured that I went there to play.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

I always felt Un'Goro could have used an instance. Even in Vanilla it was packed area full of lore and quest chains, having a Titan instance would be the icing on the cake.

Deleted
    Arathi Highlands. An instance where you would liberate (alliance) or take over (horde) Stromgarde would be awesome! Ah well, maybe someday...

where would you have liked to see an instance but there wasn't one?

Vanilla: Probably Tanaris or one of the Plaguelands.
    Plaguelands has Stratholme, Naxx (formerly) and Scholomance, Tanaris has EIGHT caverns of time instances AND Zul'Farrak

Outlands: Netherstorm or Nagrand
    Netherstorm had FOUR Tempest Keep Instances

Northrend: Coldarra (The ones in there sucked)
    You're entitled to that opinion, but Coldarra still had THREE instances

Pandaria: Townlong Steppes or Kun-lai Mountain would be the shit
    Kunlai has Shado-Pan Monastery and Townlong has Gate of the Setting Sun AND Siege of Nizuao Temple

You named 8 zones that supposedly lacked instances which instead contain a combined 22 instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to see more of King Ymiron and his people, and the Nerubians. Not sure where they would've put those, though.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gunna second Ungoro, I love me some dinos.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Nagrand. Ogres.

Duskwood or Blasted Lands.

Blasted Land would have been fun as a "Defend the Dark Portal" kind of instance.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

For a raid, Zul Drak.

That big castle HAD to be for something.

I honestly think the heroics were supposed to be different wings of a raid. why have two entrances?

Also, I would have to say for a dungeon. something ogrey in nagrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I'm gunna second Ungoro, I love me some dinos.
    I would have said that as my second choice, but I don't know if they would have had dinos in the instance as that had been done in Wailing Caverns. I think I would have liked some super intelligent primates for an instance that throw barrels...........................

I mean why not? They already did the Zelda tribute in Un Goro, so why not Donkey Kong?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly Hills. A big furbolg instance!

Really the MAIN one I reallllllyyyyy would like is the one in the abysmal deep they thought about doing. i think it was supposed to be a raid tier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    Plaguelands has Stratholme, Naxx (formerly) and Scholomance, Tanaris has EIGHT caverns of time instances AND Zul'Farrak

Netherstorm had FOUR Tempest Keep Instances

You're entitled to that opinion, but Coldarra still had THREE instances

Kunlai has Shado-Pan Monastery and Townlong has Gate of the Setting Sun AND Siege of Nizuao Temple

You named 8 zones that supposedly lacked instances which instead contain a combined 22 instances.
    I was thinking the same, do these people actually play the game? xD

I remember seeing instance portals without an actual instance when I was newer, one of them was somewere in Azeroth though I can't quite remember where. I think it was where the Cata instance Grim Batol came to be, but not entirely sure. I was waiting for days, weeks, in excitement thinking that for sure this instance could arrive any day now - any day, and I couldn't wait. So I guess that's where I wish the instance had hit, that time - not five years later if I'm right about Grim Batol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Really the MAIN one I reallllllyyyyy would like is the one in the abysmal deep they thought about doing. i think it was supposed to be a raid tier though.
    Yeah that'd have been nice. I was really looking forward to that one.

I would like to see the portals guarded by the emerald drakes as instance portals to the emerald dream, 4 dungeons ranging from lvl 25 - lvl 60 and a heroic version for lvl 100

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Un'goro Crater - Because dino's
    Outland: Nagrand - Flying waterfalls
    Northrend: Sholazar Basin - Dem dere beasts
    Cata: Deepholm - Loved the themes, want moar.
    Pandaria: Isle of Giants - Moar dino's

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic: Felwood, Winterspring
    Outland: Nagrand
    Northrend: Scholazar
    Black Lives Matter

Felwood would have been nice for a small dungeon. With it's mixture of demonic/fel energy and the presence of the horde/cenarion, it could make for a nice small plot. I'd settle for a scenario though!

Hhmm... maybe a raid in Grizzly Hills where they make a huge creepy castle for Arugal, who got revived and put in a small tower. Gundrak as a raid would've been cool aswell.

Deleted
    Darkshore - whenever I went down that pit that looks like the entrance to Blackfanthom Depths in Ashenvale, I feel like they should have made a small instance there too, maybe with demon hunters and stuff.
    Felwood - this would have been the perfect zone for a Legion-themed instance
    Winterspring - and this would have been the perfect zone for a corrupted furbolg themed instance
    Blade's Edge - a dragon themed instance (yes, I know Grull was around there too, that's why with that black dragon guy a dragon themed instance would have fitted perfectly).
    Vashj'ir - an underwater dungeon, a truly underwater dungeon, as in you fight in water, not like Throne of Tides where you fight in tunnels and stuff. That would have made me happy (and a lot of people mad).

Also, as a bonus, I'd have liked if the nerubian-themed dungeons in WotLK would have been just minor parts of the nerubian empire and it would have been an entire zone or even a future expansion fully.

Grizzlemaw and Timbermaw Hold would have been cool locations for furbolg themed instances.

Just imagine an instance with above style.
    Last edited by sebun; 2014-05-01 at 04:05 PM. Reason: huge picture