Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No, it's called having semi-decent dps.

But it's ok, I understand perfectly if your raid doesn't have any.
    Link all the adds diying in 5 seconds from your 1337 dps group on progression with Nazgrim. Run away now paper troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Link all the adds diying in 5 seconds from your 1337 dps group on progression with Nazgrim. Run away now paper troll.
    He does have a point, though the 5 seconds is a bit of an exaggeration. They do die relatively fast and the fight does require a DPS check.

Quote Originally Posted by SatoriUK View Post
    He does have a point, though the 5 seconds is a bit of an exaggeration. They do die relatively fast and the fight does require a DPS check.
    The adds die fast, yes, but 5s is not "a bit", it's a big exaggeration (on progression) or wasted DPS (on farm), or both. It's not 1 add per 5 seconds, it's all 4 adds, which means an average of ~2s per add at the same time. Yeah, right, i'm interested in seeing his guild DPS on progression which achieved that.
    As assasin / warblades are relatively harmless (and sniper when it's farm) compared to shamans / arcweavers, it makes no difference whether they die 10s after they spawn, or just right before the next wave spawn (heck, I know a lot of guilds on progression don't even bother with warblades and just let multi-dotters + tank to take care of them, resulting in >=2 warblades up at a time at some point)

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    The adds die fast, yes, but 5s is not "a bit", it's a big exaggeration (on progression) or wasted DPS (on farm), or both. It's not 1 add per 5 seconds, it's all 4 adds, which means an average of ~2s per add at the same time. Yeah, right, i'm interested in seeing his guild DPS on progression which achieved that.
    As assasin / warblades are relatively harmless (and sniper when it's farm) compared to shamans / arcweavers, it makes no difference whether they die 10s after they spawn, or just right before the next wave spawn (heck, I know a lot of guilds on progression don't even bother with warblades and just let multi-dotters + tank to take care of them, resulting in >=2 warblades up at a time at some point)
    Hardly an exaggeration

3 seconds for both the shaman and Arcweaver, 1.5 for Assassin because of multidotting, total of 4.5 seconds tops.

Sniper is soloed by the disc priest(which I play), Ironblade is taunted to the boss and cleaved down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I don't need to prove anything to you, I am content with having good dps, and you are adamant that you don't have any. It's not my problem, it's yours.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2014-05-12 at 09:37 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Yes. They hurt in hc, a lot.
    Well, perhaps this is different in 25s, but unless you turn the back to them (where they two shot everyone) they can easily be tanked even by a cloth wearer in 10p and the victim can easily be healed "by the way" without a dedicated healer.
    It is much safer to tank them instead of running away, because the chance they will hit you from behind and therefor kills you increases drastically then.

But again, talking about 10p.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Hardly an exaggeration

3 seconds for both the shaman and Arcweaver, 1.5 for Assassin because of multidotting, total of 4.5 seconds tops.

Sniper is soloed by the disc priest(which I play), Ironblade is taunted to the boss and cleaved down.
    Played internet detective, if you are the pally named Pospospos with the disc priest alt Sopsopsop, your guilds' logs - both 10 and 25 - surely don't show your adds going down that fast even by now, much less during progression. You may want to check your logs again to make sure it wasn't just your imagination (which it probably was).

Additionally, seeing you mentioned solo-ing sniper with your priest, I guess you were talking about 10 man. Shaman + Arcweaver + Assasin makes it ~25M hp. Killing 25M HP within 5s means your DPS (+1 tank) were pulling an average of 705k each during progression. Doubt that happened on every waves.