Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It depends how potent your raiders burst is. If you get him to 1 HP before he finishes his floaty-RP, it means that you lost DPS on him (as that is not subtracted when he heals for 30%). If you don't get him to 1 hp during the float, it doesn't matter. Just make sure that it's done latest when he throws the desecrate (40 seconds from then, he'll whirl, which means very little dps uptime = lost lust benefit).
    Don't you kill it in an alt 10-man? Where do you guys tend to hero? I'd hate to lose any amount of dps on a progression kill

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    Don't you kill it in an alt 10-man? Where do you guys tend to hero? I'd hate to lose any amount of dps on a progression kill
    We do kill it in an alt 10 man, yes. Why ?
    We usually lust when everyone is in position - our tactic (as described earlier) has the raid stacked out to the left side for the last mind controls in P2, with garrosh+melee rushing off to the middle at 10%, and ranged standing still to bait the desecrate. So when melee hits the middle, we pop bloodlust. Shaving off 10% in that short of a timeframe isn't exactly easy, but dependant on setup, you might or might not do it (enh shamans, warlocks with 4x shadowburns saved up etc can seriously make a heavy impact on his HP in a very short amount of time).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    We do kill it in an alt 10 man, yes. Why ?
    We usually lust when everyone is in position - our tactic (as described earlier) has the raid stacked out to the left side for the last mind controls in P2, with garrosh+melee rushing off to the middle at 10%, and ranged standing still to bait the desecrate. So when melee hits the middle, we pop bloodlust. Shaving off 10% in that short of a timeframe isn't exactly easy, but dependant on setup, you might or might not do it (enh shamans, warlocks with 4x shadowburns saved up etc can seriously make a heavy impact on his HP in a very short amount of time).
    just making sure my own memory is correct

I'd get a Guardian Druid to have a look at yours, his DPS seems to be 150-200k below what it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    I'd get a Guardian Druid to have a look at yours, his DPS seems to be 150-200k below what it could be.
    Really? any bears out there able to provide pro tipz?

Deleted
    Farm gear -> 1 tank 2 heal 7 dps -> get 1 engineer and phase before terrace room -> 1 whirl in p3 -> have iron star kiter stand where it spawns and die (Qulcarklol) -> kill it was our plan for it.

oh and meela using hero was always good, got the impression he was using search menu to type 'drums of rage'.

Warrior tank hands down best for it, but yeah. P4 melts quite quickly. Just make sure you have a Malice plan, and as draco said put your most reliable ones on malice #4. If you pop another iron star by ccident make a countdown of when it's exploding. Pop cd's. Survive.

Oh, and don't take James's warlock who forgets to sac his pet until p2 :shame:

We 2 tank 2 heal and we have no trouble completely skipping TOES. Depending on your comp, it should be fairly easy to multidot/cleave weapons so you don't run out of room
    Retired hunter

Thanks to this topic and more practice...
    We have been able to push phase 4 multiple times and our best attempts we're getting to TOES now with 12/13%. We may have been able to skip it if it I didnt DC for a minute. Two empowered whirls total, it's pretty crazy considering we would hit 3 in p2 alone lol.

How do you guys handle malice #2? Do you do anything special with moving the debuffed person around when bombardment comes?

15+ Year Old Account
    No. You stay on same place and 2 extra persons stay on top of the player with Malice for few extra secons after everyone spreads. As soon as Iron Star spawns they move aswell to not spawn second by accident.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Thanks to this topic and more practice...
    We have been able to push phase 4 multiple times and our best attempts we're getting to TOES now with 12/13%. We may have been able to skip it if it I didnt DC for a minute. Two empowered whirls total, it's pretty crazy considering we would hit 3 in p2 alone lol.
    Amazing what practice and refinement does in this fight. A few extra % here and there until you go from pushing at 30% to pushing at 12%. Beating out the timers on the whirling in P2 makes a huge difference.

update

killed it

even had two stars lol(which killed a few off), thanks ilvl boost

edit

still so fucking pumped that he finally died. our tank was going to miss tomorrow for work basically final hour shit
    Last edited by Danshot; 2014-05-22 at 07:16 AM.

update

killed it
    Grats on kill!