Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like how everyone's screaming about this being a waste of developer time. You guys do know the developers aren't building the bikes right? Lol

Deleted
    Wohoo! Time for more fabricated drama and SUSPENSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I like how everyone's screaming about this being a waste of developer time. You guys do know the developers aren't building the bikes right? Lol
    Nobodies screaming about that. You made that up. Lol. Don't make things up.

We're just face palming at how terribad this whole Azeroth Choppers thing is.

It's just so corny. 1 min intro and 1 min is "the next episode" So about 5 mins of content, and most of that is someone repeating the same thing the last guy said. How do you even spend 1 min showing the next episode when these episodes are only like 5 mins?

.. Sorry, but the urge to link the "Wow. It's **** nothing!" picture is huge.

They either should have A. Made longer episodes.
    Or B. Just released it all as one full length thing.

I want to be positive about this "series" and to have good, solid and constructive things to say about it, but it seems to be nothing more than fluffy time-wasting pap. Is Blizzard really thinking that this will end the focus on what appears to be an endless Alpha, with no glimpse of the Beta and PTR on the horizon, let alone having a definitive date of release of the actual expansion?
    We all know that the footage has been in the cans for quite a while (post production isn't fast), and that the bikes are actually finished, so what is with the idiotic 5-week time frame? I'm certain that the bikes will be amazing, but can you imagine just how fantastic they would be if they were given even three additional weeks to add that ultimate "magic" for which Paul Jr is so famous?
    Details at eleven, kids, and eleven is a LONG ways away...

these are so boring, they are not even 10 minutes long and nothing happens in them

Wow these are horrible to watch...

this is the worst one yet. We saw part of a horde tusk and part of an alliance tank cover. Other than that - absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkder View Post
    I want to be positive about this "series" and to have good, solid and constructive things to say about it, but it seems to be nothing more than fluffy time-wasting pap. Is Blizzard really thinking that this will end the focus on what appears to be an endless Alpha, with no glimpse of the Beta and PTR on the horizon, let alone having a definitive date of release of the actual expansion?
    We all know that the footage has been in the cans for quite a while (post production isn't fast), and that the bikes are actually finished, so what is with the idiotic 5-week time frame? I'm certain that the bikes will be amazing, but can you imagine just how fantastic they would be if they were given even three additional weeks to add that ultimate "magic" for which Paul Jr is so famous?
    Details at eleven, kids, and eleven is a LONG ways away...
    It's actually kind of condescending. I mean most of the people who follow WoW stuff on the internet are like 25-40 years old now. Has it occurred to them that maybe we actually like technical stuff? That we want to see technical stuff and not Chris Metzen and Paul Jr. talking hamming it up for the Camera

15+ Year Old Account
    I was more fascinated by the guy doing the environmental work for World of Warcraft than I was with the teams on the bikes....nothing was really showed.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I lol'd at the "This is disappointment after disappointment" line.
    Haha, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, right? Kinda my thoughts on WoD at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit it's unreal how boring this episode was. Kinda ironic though, how the guys from blizzard 'felt' in this episode is how we players feel constantly.

You're right, Gheld. I sat up in my chair when the footage of developing of the actual world was shown ("I like to say that we put the WORLD in World of Warcraft;" this was brilliant!), hoping to see something other than bad close ups of people who are saying and doing absolutely nothing, and then I slumped back in disappointment when it was so short-lived. I admit to my fascination with the tech side of it all, and would prefer seeing some actual work being done, on the designing process, and on the actual fabrication of the bikes.

I'm going to question the hiring of these bike makers.

They stuffed up the cutting for parts, with no planning or realistic thought put into using huge chunks of metal that would be heavy.

They hired someone with no experience in art, design and metal fabrication and manufacturing, other than restorations, who then "had to leave for family reasons" (ie. fired).

They throw out materials used in metal work, because they have no idea what they are.

Also, there is no store room with a of stock materials needed for metal work.

I'll assume some time had passed between the first and 3rd episode, say more than a week. If they haven't been able to add anything to those frames in that time worthy of showing progress, then those guys must take a lot of breaks.

I found parts of the episode a little ironic too. Like maybe it's a lesson that Blizz is trying to teach us all, that sometimes stuff doesn't go as planned, that things can go awry and slow down a project.
    Last edited by CheeseSandwich; 2014-05-01 at 06:02 PM.

i really like the idea of the choppers and to make them available ingame (yeah, not just one of them plz)... but to give them 5 weeks is a joke. i want them to look damn good and not just timeframed shit. give them 10-15, make those vids less boring and show some love by doing it... and the best part was to see how disappointed the blizzardguys were by not be given the stuff they wanted to see in their timeframe. welcome in our shoes fellas.

Man, there literally isn't even anything to talk about after these episodes. What's the point in a weekly release if there isn't anything to see or discuss? I literally had to stop the video to get a look at the tusk design on the front of the Horde bike because otherwise the camera wasn't willing to show it long enough to get a good look at it.

Let me repeat that. The motorcycle show was completely unwilling to show the motorcycle.

And we didn't even really SEE the Alliance bike at all except that metal casing they're trying to put on it. Yay? What's the damn point of this?!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The developers want to add a real sense of danger to WoW. Like if you watch an official WoW related video for example, in order to join up in discussions about it you need to watch it. But you don't know whether watching it will waste precious time that you'll never get back.
    what sence of danger?!?!?! voting which team will win?!?! bikes? it does not look serious and not even close...what interest?! looking for 7 minutes of bla bla my team will win! no my! jee what a waste. its oposite...i think its a lack of ideas...they does not seem to be realy interested in going forward...last time it was joining activision but i dont see any diferences...
    another idea is good which is...a movie...but it is not out yet and not any time soon...however...they are doing it and they better not screw this..or i'll hire mister 47
    Last edited by bison91; 2014-05-01 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    This is so bad...