TidyPlates or not to TidyPlates?

Just downloaded, I like the fact that is shows my Debuffs on enemies, especially when playing DoT classes.
    But not sure I like the nameplates, is there any way I keep Debuff tracking and use default nameplates?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Just downloaded, I like the fact that is shows my Debuffs on enemies, especially when playing DoT classes.
    But not sure I like the nameplates, is there any way I keep Debuff tracking and use default nameplates?
    use PlateBuffs instead.

Thanks, will try.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: 1 problem with it - shows all the shit I don't care about, and no way to disable it. I just need to see my Vampiric touch and Shadow Word: Pain.

platebuff have filters

not sure if we're using the same version, because mine just has some buffs of my enemies, I deleted them all, still shows me my debuffs (mind flay)

The last updated version as far as I am aware can be found at PlateBuff MoP @ WoWInterface.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

add mindflay into spell list and set "Show" to "Never"