BoS possible bug?

Are there abilities out there that make snares undispellable with burst of speed? Been doing some pvp lately and keep getting snared and when I go to BoS out of it nothing happens. Anyone else seen stuff like this lately?

Increases movement speed by 70% for 4 sec and removes any movement-slowing effects. Does not break stealth.
    it only removes movement impairing effects not snares unfortunately so no bug here

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    it only removes movement impairing effects not snares unfortunately so no bug here
    Snare = movement impairing effect.

I think you have mistaken them for roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    Snare = movement impairing effect.

I think you have mistaken them for roots.
    yes, yes i did >.<
    sorry it's still early here and i'm tired

Theres a fuck tonne of "applies automatically" snares out there. SO you're probably just getting resnared so fast you can't even notice (coupled with the fact you'll be moving a little faster from the BoS.

Hand of Freedom for lyfe yo.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to say you are failing to notice; sorry if my post sounded like I was calling you out for failing to notice. I just mean it happens so fast no one could notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Attacks that are in transit Example: Frost Bolt, or Conc Shot will still snare you.

Example, you Burst of speed as mage casts frost bolt. It breaks the snare from Cone of cold, you move quickly, then the frost bolt lands and snares you again.

The only skill I've seen bug out on my, Is that Demo Warlock skill. Hand of Gul'Dan, Still snares me through the full duration of the DoT, unlock Fairy swarm that keeps the swarm but removes the buff xD

Mind flay is no problem on my druid, but my rogue doesn't even wiggle during it.

I really wish it used the same logic as shapeshifting tbh. It's so damned wonky.