DK
    Pressure: 9/10
    Mobility: 6/10
    Survivability: 6/10
    Burst: 7/10
    CC: 7/10

Hunter
    Pressure: 8/10
    Mobility: 9/10 <-- People forget that running on the move + freedom + posthaste disengage = best mobility in the game.
    Survivability: 6/10
    Burst: 8/10
    CC: 9/10

Rogue
    Pressure: 5/10
    Mobility: 9/10
    Survivability: 7/10
    Burst: 10/10
    CC: 9/10

These are my scores. People underestimate DK CC greatly. They have 2 stuns on a 30 sec and 1 min CD. They have two interrupts, a ranged slow (not really CC, but helps towards their mobility issues) AND Dark Simulacrum. <-- DO NOT underestimate this.

A good DK can steal the most crucial CC every 30 seconds and abuse them in their favor. They theoratically have an instant 8 sec CC every 30 seconds versus certain comps.

Hunter probably has better burst than a rogue, but rogue survivability is ludicrous.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

These are my scores. People underestimate DK CC greatly. They have 2 stuns on a 30 sec and 1 min CD. They have two interrupts, a ranged slow (not really CC, but helps towards their mobility issues) AND Dark Simulacrum. <-- DO NOT underestimate this.

A good DK can steal the most crucial CC every 30 seconds and abuse them in their favor. They theoratically have an instant 8 sec CC every 30 seconds versus certain comps.[/QUOTE]

3 stuns overal as Dk?its asph and the pet stun,do u count remo winter as well?