Thread: WoW Services.

Deleted

WoW Services.

I have now agreed with quite a few friends that we are going to return in WoD and start raiding. But that means we have to re-gather on a server and the same faction. I checked the prices and for a faction and realm transfer i have to let 45 Euro go and i feel it is way too much. I feel ripped off and used because i NEED to do it otherwise i wouldn't play at all. And that is for ONE character. As you all know, this game is about the social part.

So my question is as follows: Blizzard, how about making it cheaper? And how do you guys feel about those prices?

Why not take advantage of the WoD Pre-order free 90? That's why it exists, after all. Now that achievemnts, mounts and pets are account enabled there isn't much difference between a fresh 90 and a veteran character.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Why not take advantage of the WoD Pre-order free 90? That's why it exists, after all. Now that achievemnts, mounts and pets are account enabled there isn't much difference between a fresh 90 and a veteran character.
    Already used it. I pre-ordered straight away. I did not have it set in place if we were going to play together back then.

I think they're disgustingly high for the lack of effort needed to do them, and increasing them in UK recently angers me further given the age of the game.

Deleted
    I'm actually seriously thinking of resubbing for WoD, but I'm put off by paying for MoP since I won't be able to start playing again until mid June and I'm not sure if itll be too late to play the MoP content by then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    And how do you guys feel about those prices?
    They are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I think they're disgustingly high for the lack of effort needed to do them, and increasing them in UK recently angers me further given the age of the game.
    At least the subscription cost stayed the same despite 10 years worth of inflation fluctuations. Gas and tuition has over doubled since 2004, paying a $1-2 more for a service is hardly a reason to complain.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    And how do you guys feel about those prices?
    Too high for services that are mostly automated.
    They could easily slash the prices in half and compensate players that spent money on the services a few weeks prior of the price cut.

You all wanted this.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The increase in prices is pointless. I bet Blizzard would make more money from a sale (E.g. half price savings) of transfers and changes. You know, they could do it for a month. They really seem desperate for money despite still making revenue. They act like the loss of 2-3 million subscribers is an excuse to give insta-90s and add more purchasable services.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    At least the subscription cost stayed the same despite 10 years worth of inflation fluctuations. Gas and tuition has over doubled since 2004, paying a $1-2 more for a service is hardly a reason to complain.
    Staying same, when everything (IT related) goes down, is basically going up.

They should consider themselves lucky for keeping a sub price THAT high for THAT long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    Staying same, when everything (IT related) goes down, is basically going up.
    You guess their IT related costs have gone down or you know their IT related costs have gone down?

Also what's with you're signature pic? It seems confused, almost like you're trying to say subs are down both 20% and 25%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    You guess their IT related costs have gone down or you know their IT related costs have gone down?
    I know that *all* IT related costs went down. Blizzard is not exception.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    I know that *all* IT related costs went down. Blizzard is not exception.
    IT People's wages went down? No new hardware at all was bought or installed? Everything just cost them less according to you?

Oh and I notice you ignored the question about your signature.