10+ Year Old Account

I need advice on WoW Machinima's

This isn't an effort to self advertise or anything like that. I'm having issues and I hope some people could help guide me and help me along the way.
    The past couple of days I've been working on making Warcraft Machinimas. I've been writing down my ideas and I've gotten some into work, and I've scrapped a lot of ideas. After putting up a couple of videos and advertising all around I can't seem to get any publicity or advice on anything, so I don't know if what I'm doing is on the right path or not, and I don't wanna keep making "bad" content. I want to improve my work, and actually try to make a hobby out of making wow machinima. Also do you guys feel that the Wow Machinima kinda thing is dead on youtube? I've had some people come to me and say that but I feel if I have different content and I'm funny I can manage to prove that wrong.

Can anyone help me out with some advice on this topic.
    Also there's a link to my youtube in my signature if you are interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I hold no advice for you, other than this might not be the right part of the forum.

This is the suggestions and feedback section for MMO-champions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh durp. I should have figured that. Thank you for moving it