[H] Recent Reroll 25man (14/14 Normals) Recruiting

<Citadel> was formed as a partial reroll on the Area-52 realm March 10th 2014. <Citadel>'s ultimate goal is to become a competitive raiding guild following the release of Warlords of Draenor. However, we ARE raiding in this current expansion [Running 25 normal as of 4/21 w/ help of OR].We are also setting up Gold Challenge Mode teams and an RBG team for those who enjoy PvP. Even if you are not a raider, but want to enjoy a casual atmosphere, <Citadel> may still be for you.

The current core members consist of players ranging from previous Top 10, Top 20, and Top 50 guilds [we've all played together before in a guild, and decided to get together for a more casual atmosphere]. I, myself, have been in the US Top 10 during BC, and spent the majority of my time during WoTLK in US Top 50, ranging from member, to officer, and at the end of WOTLK and beginning of Cata, to leader. I took a break pre-Firelands [2011], and just came back in early March as a fresh reroll.

Raid Times:
    9pm EST - 12am EST [1am EST for progression]

Raid Days:
    Wed/Thurs/Monday

Current progress:
    14/14 Flex
    13/14 Normal [P3 Garrosh, ending our 3rd week together 5/12]

We are currently building our roster to begin 25man Normals. Our current openings are:
    Rogue
    Mage
    Enhance Shaman
    Holy Pal or Resto druid

**All exceptional applicants encouraged to speak with me (or apply) regardless of class**

If this guild sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to add my RealID tag; Vanelir07#1581
    or catch me on my main Jynxt-Area52

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Vanelir; 2014-05-13 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Updated progress

Solid group, solid players!

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

3 full time positions open! please allow us to give gear to guildies rather than random pugs every week!

Still looking for more!

3 core spots still available!

Still looking!

updated. 14/14 Normal as of 5/12. Officially took 3 weeks to clear.