Here's the link to the Original Thread in the Official Forums (european):
I would love the ability to play High Elf Forsaken - Sylvannas/Dark Ranger lookalike.
- Sylvannas Windrunner was a High Elf, and is now the leader of the Forsaken
- Plenty of High Elf Forsaken exist, most of them as Dark Rangers, found in places like Silverpine Forest
- Blood Elves and Forsaken are closely allied, and it makes sense that even Blood Elves can be risen as Forsaken.
The same practice would probably not be accepted aming the Orc, Troll, Tauren or Pandaren cultures.
- Lor'themar does not want Blood Elves to be risen, but Sylvannas is Sylvannas.
- Certain Blood Elves might be willing, and specific circumstances might make this happen without any sort of betrayal - from Sylvannas - taking place.
- The game already has the skin tones (check Death Knight Blood Elf), the models (Blood Elf).
The only thing left is adding a couple different eye marks/glows.
- When creating an Undead, you choose your origin between Human and High Elf.
- Choosing High Elf causes you to begin as Blood Elf and then run through a scenario that ultimately results in your untimely death.
Whether this death is instant and you are risen against your will, or gradual and you're offered life after death before you actually die, are both viable options.
- As you complete the scenario you are risen as a High Elf Forsaken.
This option should be available for the playable Forsaken, both male and female.
It would be done by adding an option above the Skin Color called Origin, Original Race or Former Race, from which you can toggle between Human and High Elf.