Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The problem is what happens when fiscal conservatives are elected. Hint: They either become spending maniacs, or they follow through and obliterate the economy.
    The thing is that we shouldn't want someone who is fiscally conservative or fiscally liberal. we should want someone who is fiscally intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The thing is that we shouldn't want someone who is fiscally conservative or fiscally liberal. we should want someone who is fiscally intelligent.
    We should want someone who understands what it means for the government to be a creator of currency. The minute someone makes an analogy between the government and a business or household, vote against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Vote Green Party when possible?
    i am thinking of starting my own party. the party of blood elves. with breadisfunny as the main canidate.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am thinking of starting my own party. the party of blood elves. with breadisfunny as the main canidate.
    I don't know about that - I'm sure there's some sort of copy right law Square Enix and Blizzard might go after both of us on if I join that group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    I don't know about that - I'm sure there's some sort of copy right law Square Enix and Blizzard might go after both of us on if I join that group.
    as president my first act will be to declare myself blood elf overlord. they can't touch me then.
    or my character. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isfunny/simple
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    We should want someone who understands what it means for the government to be a creator of currency. The minute someone makes an analogy between the government and a business or household, vote against them.
    My definition of fiscally intelligent includes that. Because to look at the government and want to apply household budgeting to it is fiscally dumb to a high degree.