Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Death Prophet announcer voice. The Best.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Scions of the Sky HUD and the Dread of the Gleaming Seal PA set

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Bastion Announcer, cpt. Bamboo courier, Stone Ruin HUD skin (came bundled with premier league, not really great, but I got used to it pretty much). For ward I used the warlock one (Hellgazer I think?) for a long time, now I switched to the Genuine Dragon Ward just because almost noone has them on eu.
    For a set I don't know, I usually combine items from different sets, but if I had to choose one that looks the best, I would probably go with either the Nightsilver regalia for mirana, Featherfall set for wr or Crystalline queen set for cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmate View Post
    Bastion Announcer, cpt. Bamboo courier, Stone Ruin HUD skin (came bundled with premier league, not really great, but I got used to it pretty much). For ward I used the warlock one (Hellgazer I think?) for a long time, now I switched to the Genuine Dragon Ward just because almost noone has them on eu.
    For a set I don't know, I usually combine items from different sets, but if I had to choose one that looks the best, I would probably go with either the Nightsilver regalia for mirana, Featherfall set for wr or Crystalline queen set for cm.
    I must be the luckiest fellow on earth. I had bastion announcer drop for me in new bloom festival. Then I had two more drop for me from level chest. That's right two. level 100 and level 115. Traded both of them for bastion megas and demon stone for earth spirit.

Deleted

favorite hero set by a mile. favorite hero as well come to that.

and

well, they have to come from somewhere to replace the ones I kill :P
    Last edited by mmoc3f25629bd0; 2014-09-02 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    I must be the luckiest fellow on earth. I had bastion announcer drop for me in new bloom festival. Then I had two more drop for me from level chest. That's right two. level 100 and level 115. Traded both of them for bastion megas and demon stone for earth spirit.
    Pft I got an unusual Octopus courier from the crates during the internationals, get on my luck level!
    (I sold it for like $80 though, seems like it's went up by $40 since then, oh well though)

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    favorite hero set by a mile. favorite hero as well come to that.
    I love that set actually too, it reminds me of a Monster Hunter armor set.
    (Also how do you all make such good .gifs of game footage? I've never made one before, simple google search would do I guess?)

And my Azuremir has the exact same effect, except instead of white snow it's blue, with blue puddles under it.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-09-03 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    (Also how do you all make such good .gifs of game footage? I've never made one before, simple google search would do I guess?)
    I dont! its lifted from a wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    I dont! its lifted from a wiki
    Ahhh, ok.

I know someone else made a .gif of a match I was in so I was curious if made it's more simple than I thought

I don't know why many people are addicted to dota

Quote Originally Posted by mitchgreen26 View Post
    I don't know why many people are addicted to dota
    Could of asked that in the major thread :P would get a better response.

Trading kidney for Lil' Nova
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years