Classes I expect to see in Hearthstone but not in WoW

Demon Hunters - At this point I doubt they'll ever be in WoW. Any real "demon hunter" abilities have been given to Warlocks with what few melee abilities handed to rogues. Also CM armor for Warlocks is totally Demon Hunter looking. Makes sense too given that Illidan is essentially the first "real" warlock, but still a bit sad.

Tinker - The class just isn't serious enough for WoW, I know a bunch of folks have their nerd-hackles all goosebumped up at the idea of them showing up but pretty much the entirety of their abilities can be found in the engineering profession. Far more likely to see it in Hearthstone, though odd since they've already made the High Tinker a card and he'd be the best "hero" to have face the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason you wont see tinkers in wow is because the impact it would have with engi in wow, demon hunters just cant be done since it is pretty much warlock/hunter morphed in one

If I hear one more "Tinker is sow gunna bee a classssss" im shooting myself.

All the same old gibberish points.

Lets not do this again.

techno mage
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I wish people would just stop talking about " Tinkers" and " Demon Hunters " those class ideas are so lame

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I wish people would just stop talking about " Tinkers" and " Demon Hunters " those class ideas are so lame
    that is your opinion.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Dubstep Druid is the next class in HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    The reason you wont see tinkers in wow is because the impact it would have with engi in wow, demon hunters just cant be done since it is pretty much warlock/hunter morphed in one
    actually it's more rogue and warlock.

but i can see where you think warlock = demon and hunter= hunter = demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    techno mage
    I seriously doubt Blizzard would ever implement a class that has the same name as an existing class.

Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Bard Card?