How to help your lowbie alts on other realms w/ X-realm mail?

So the other day I was sending some heirlooms over to a low level alt on a new realm, whose main issue seems to be poverty and lack of gold. Sadly I can't send gold over (unless I'd transfer, but I'm not in the mood to pay for a transfer). But then I noticed I had a bunch of L85-90 BoA weapons from archeology in my bank, which I managed to mail over and sell for 30-50g a piece.

This made me wonder. Are there any other ways to help your low level alts on other realms out with gold through x-realm BoA mailing? Or any other tricks?

For gold, see which battle pets sell decently on the alt's server which are affordable on your high/main's server, learn'em on the main, crate them and re-sell them on the alt.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

You can farm Warbringers and Warscouts for the rep tokens. They sell for like 17g ea and can be sent to low level alts.

Mechagnome
    mailing any BoA gear/Items should be acceptable, remember the TI tokens can be sold for 5g each, even more if they can convert em (at 90)
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    So the other day I was sending some heirlooms over to a low level alt on a new realm, whose main issue seems to be poverty and lack of gold. Sadly I can't send gold over (unless I'd transfer, but I'm not in the mood to pay for a transfer). But then I noticed I had a bunch of L85-90 BoA weapons from archeology in my bank, which I managed to mail over and sell for 30-50g a piece.

This made me wonder. Are there any other ways to help your low level alts on other realms out with gold through x-realm BoA mailing? Or any other tricks?
    Cageable pets. I've made a decent amount selling vengeful porcupettes on a low pop pve realm after farming bloody coins on my main. Enough to buy two of the new jc mounts.

Battle pets is something you can send over easily.