Questions about subscriptions [iDeal]

I recently took a break from WoW and decided that I was going to start playing again. Upon trying to set up a subscription I found out that the iDeal payment method is no longer an option when setting up a subscription which, in my opinion, is kind of retarded. Since the Direct Debit option was blocked for me and I don't own a credit card I had to buy game time on the battle.net shop.

Now my first question is: Is there still a way to set up a subscription with iDeal? If so, how?

The other question was about how long it takes for the purchase of game time in the battle.net shop takes to complete. It is in queue right now, and has been for over 30 minutes. So how long does it usually take you? Minutes? hours? Perhaps even days?

Thanks.

The payment methods that Blizzard offers (in my country atleast) is way too less. I can only buy stuff with credit cards and paypal. I purchase my subscription on online store that sells keys because they accept debit cards. It's a hassle and I don't understand why they can't open up more methods like Riot (League of Legends), Steam or even the countless key stores.

Methods that Blizzard should look into asap:
    Debit Card
    Bank Transfer
    Paysafecards

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    The payment methods that Blizzard offers (in my country atleast) is way too less. I can only buy stuff with credit cards and paypal. I purchase my subscription on online store that sells keys because they accept debit cards. It's a hassle and I don't understand why they can't open up more methods like Riot (League of Legends), Steam or even the countless key stores.

Methods that Blizzard should look into asap:
    Debit Card
    Bank Transfer
    Paysafecards
    Bank Transfer wont happen, I think, it'll be a problem to keep control on.

They have introduced their balance cards as gift cards in other countries now, those you can buy online and/or in the store. Or time cards is so. PayPal? I know that Paypal works with the debit card setup.

Well, of the three you've linked, the main prio should be the Debit Card. Just think they didn't chose it because so many are able to get a credit/debit card now a days.

I mean, your bank card can be a debit card (atleast here) but still support mastercard with no overdraft of the likes permitted.

There's 6 options there, debit card should be there indeed. Else as said, you have balance cards or timecards.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    I recently took a break from WoW and decided that I was going to start playing again. Upon trying to set up a subscription I found out that the iDeal payment method is no longer an option when setting up a subscription which, in my opinion, is kind of retarded. Since the Direct Debit option was blocked for me and I don't own a credit card I had to buy game time on the battle.net shop.

Now my first question is: Is there still a way to set up a subscription with iDeal? If so, how?

The other question was about how long it takes for the purchase of game time in the battle.net shop takes to complete. It is in queue right now, and has been for over 30 minutes. So how long does it usually take you? Minutes? hours? Perhaps even days?

Thanks.
    You can buy gametime with iDeal in the Blizzard shop. You can't have a recurring subscription with iDeal (you never could), because iDeal doesn't support that.
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."