Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Thinking about doing RAF by myself

As the Title states, im thinking about doing the RaF, But i cant do it right now due to only having a moderately decent Computer. As such i can only run one copy of wow at a time, I should be getting a new laptop so i can use the two and do the RaF at that time, only question is that the keys are on sale now and I dont know if i can buy them cheap and just wait till later on and apply them say in June or July when I am ready to dual box effectively.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you buy them now, they're your keys, I don't think RaF actually starts until you accept the e-mail and create your account. That being said, I'm not sure how long the e-mail is actually valid for.

What are your computer specs? I'm still running a 2.34GHz Dual Core, 4GB RAM and an average GTS 450 Graphics Card (the only thing I've upgraded since '07). If I can do it, you should be able to. There aren't many people in the world with working computers that are worse than mine. :P

The keys will still be valid however many months/years down the line, just buy them now and sit on them if you want. It's the same as a physical CD-Key, how long do you think those have been sitting on the shelf?

> Proof http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10827052995
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2014-05-03 at 06:54 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    using a Studio XPS laptop, 4000 series ATi card, mobility one (it gets quite hot while playing games) 6GB ram and an intel t9800 core 2 duo at 2.93 GHz, runs wow on med, but i have it on low for some setting to not go into slide show mode on RF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    The keys will still be valid however many months/years down the line, just buy them now and sit on them if you want. It's the same as a physical CD-Key, how long do you think those have been sitting on the shelf?

> Proof http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10827052995
    so they get mailed to me in an email correct??
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    so they get mailed to me in an email correct??
    Only if you gift them to yourself (select the gift option and send them to your own email). I did the same, so I can use it to RaF when that new shiny mount comes out