Thread: 30 level 90s

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    I am surprised ppl feel 30 is a lot considering how old the game is and theres raf now too and various other things to help levelling. Surely someone has more than 30, most likely some EU guy heh

Ok actually reading through the whole thread I see there are ppl with close to 50 so someone with 100 is is prolly possible
    I'm up to 52 90's and have plans for 100 level 100's in warlords.

And I'm not EU or a guy

Well I really wish I have so much time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaen View Post
    I'm up to 52 90's and have plans for 100 level 100's in warlords.

And I'm not EU or a guy
    You must pay for two accounts, the char max is 50 iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    You must pay for two accounts, the char max is 50 iirc.
    You remember correctly. I have five accounts. Many of my 90's haven't even done the starter quests for Pandaria. I just form my own group and queue up for monkey runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    My goal, some day, is to have a max level of each class, one per faction. So 22 total. Nowhere close to it though, leveling is so cringe worthy.
    see that's as far as I'd go if I got really bored but im quite happily working towards a full set of horde characters on 6 90s and started a fresh Dk at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BaronL42 View Post
    Well I really wish I have so much time.
    people are overestimating how much time it is really nessesary to put in to get that many to 90 - especially if u spend some time to farm all looms u could get - they key to it is a) choose 4-5 alts u want to lv up b) equip them in fully enchanted looms c) lv up mainly if not only when they are rested - while lving them switch between them to not get bored to fast - in 3-4 months they should be all 90 - and then u jsut leave them there not gear up for current content only lv up new ones and play mainly on 2-3 "main" alts - with time ull reach 30+

and what is most important - remmeebr that people who play this game for really long time probably came into mists with 20+ alts already on 85 so they had to "only" get 5 lvs on each to get 20+ lv 90 - which when lvled only when rested could have been done very fast

and to keep things even more interesting when lvling up different alts of same class lv them up in different specs - keeps things fresh
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2014-05-06 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself, I am only at 33, 34 is soon incoming, but it's a Warlock.. so.. slow is slow... Too used to hybrids, or main tank/heal generally.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    Protip:

If you follow this forum, and have 1000+ posts, you have NO room to talk about other peoples "obsessive" behavior.
    Quoted for Truth.

Mod-note: Please don't do that, it is just like 'this' posts. Isn't constructive.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-06 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite impressive.

And I thought I was doing good closing in on 11 level 90s. One for each class.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Out of two years plus lol. Nice try doesn't even come close too comparing. that's a nub tip.
    *Glances at your post count and join date*
    *Looks at mine*
    Nope.avi

@OP: Ok. Now do all race/class combos.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I've only managed 13 90's currently, but I'm having real trouble gearing them all decently. I don't see why someone would level a character to 90 if they don't plan on playing it.

I only have 4 and one of them is boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    10characters
    For fun. Don't judge him for doing something he finds enjoyable.

Deleted
    Having that many level 90s isn't that big of a deal. What really baffles me is a guildie of mine who has like 27 90s and he plays on most of them. Talking ordos/celestial and valor/conq caps every week. Guy's insane. One quote from him; "Did Celestials on 22 characters today, used coin on everyone and got no loot"

Deleted
    Doesn't beat the 50x90 what someone had but still requires nice amount of dedication so gratz =) I only have 11x90 :<

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    There are numerous people who have reached the account cap with max level characters - who then go on and DELETE chars to level a new one.

So thanks for trying.
    Such as whom?

- - - Updated - - -

I have every class at 90. I play 2 of them currently.

I don't understand why some people have like 5 warriors or 7 warlocks. What's the point? I seriously want to know. I'd rather just have 1 and gear them out extremely well. Why spend time gearing 5 warriors when you can just gear 1 for all 3 specs? Curious as to logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Such as whom?

- - - Updated - - -

I have every class at 90. I play 2 of them currently.

I don't understand why some people have like 5 warriors or 7 warlocks. What's the point? I seriously want to know. I'd rather just have 1 and gear them out extremely well. Why spend time gearing 5 warriors when you can just gear 1 for all 3 specs? Curious as to logic.
    There are a few people with 50 level 90's so I can assume it's not unreasonable to suggest they delete characters to make new ones.

Also I actually enjoy the levelling experience. Now you have every class at 90, you're not ever going to level another character?

It's odd, I only realised I found levelling fun after I finished it.

I miss having something to do!

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    There are numerous people who have reached the account cap with max level characters - who then go on and DELETE chars to level a new one.

So thanks for trying.
    Someone in my guild does that, but after gearing it up. He did it with a few toons on our raid team, we told him he can't bring alts to raids anymore, that if he was going to continue raiding he would have to pick a toon and stick with it.

Amusingly we replaced somebody with him who would bring alts to raids (but he didn't delete them), he got pissed and rage quit when we made the decision to extend lockouts for progression.