1. #1

    Skirmishes Return

    Front page:

    Will we see arena skirmises back into the game when WoD hits live? Pls answerrr!!
    Yes, skirmishes will make their triumphant return in Warlords. (holinka)

    Forgot how to quote blue posts >< but it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  2. #2
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,557
    Bit slow there mate. We've known this since WoD was announced :/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Bit slow there mate. We've known this since WoD was announced :/
    Ah just read it for the first time on the blue post on the front page. I hope they won't back out of it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  4. #4
    Yup I'm stoked about it. They mentioned something about giving rewards for them too, maybe an easy way to conquest cap if people aren't on to play with? Or possibly dropping those boxes that have tier 1/2 gear or money in them. Either way, happy all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

  5. #5
    90% of my wow time will return to skirmishes. I think if i do WSG one more time while waiting for arena partners to log I will commit seppuku.

  6. #6
    Looking forward to this.

    One scenario I'm a bit concerned about is botting. Having healers run into the arena and start spamming @party1 spells could be enough for a 10% win ratio which would make it totally worth it.

  7. #7
    Skirmishes aren't meant to have rewards. They're supposed to be for fun/practice to see if your comp works etc. I expect no botting in them whatsoever because there's no incentive.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  8. #8
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Skirmishes aren't meant to have rewards. They're supposed to be for fun/practice to see if your comp works etc. I expect no botting in them whatsoever because there's no incentive.
    I beleve blizz said something about them giving honor and these new chests based on performance so there will be bots. . . . easy to report them though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •