With MGS4 not on the Xbox, what's the point of buying Metal Gear Solid games on Xbox?

Yeah I've been wondering if it'd ever get a port one day seeing how Kojima has expanded to the Xbox console, but it's not. So without a proper conclusion to the story of Snake and the Patriots on the 360, what's the point? On that note, I don't even think the original MGS is on Xbox.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Controller and achievments, i had a ps3 just for mgs4 and then it collected dust. I remember navigating the dlc on psn for mgs was a fucking nightmare. And all the mgs games but mgs4 is on xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Controller and achievments, i had a ps3 just for mgs4 and then it collected dust. I remember navigating the dlc on psn for mgs was a fucking nightmare. And all the mgs games but mgs4 is on xbox
    MGS1 is? Also, there's still no conclusion to the plot, and I don't think most Xbox fans own a Playstation.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo? The original mgs definitely wasnt since it was on the playstation. Most gamers have every system. Fanboys pick one and stick to it because they want to miss out on games for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    MGS1 is? Also, there's still no conclusion to the plot, and I don't think most Xbox fans own a Playstation.
    There is a complete mgs collection for the xbox 360, has mgs1-3 and a bunch of sidemissions and extra content. I dont get what the mystery is of people wanting to play mgs on a xbox over playstation. I owned a ps1-3 but i still enjoy the xbox more and im glad i can play the future games there now.

Halo? The original mgs definitely wasnt since it was on the playstation. Most gamers have every system. Fanboys pick one and stick to it because they want to miss out on games for some reason.
    Again see my above comment there is a mgs collection for 360. what does halo have to do with this.